“Good bargain - good food”
Review of 2000 Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
2000 Wok
Ranked #644 of 1,593 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 25, 2016

This has got to be one of the true hidden gems in this area- maybe a gem in the rough, though. 2000 Wok (or Wok 2000 as everybody seems it call it) is located in what appears to be an old Taco Bell building. It is very plain, with no atmosphere at all. It is best thought of as a take-out place and the food is very good. No MSG, which is a big plus for me. Everything is a set price - $1.89 per serving - and the servings are huge with a good variety. The sesame chicken is my personal favorite. There are some items that are pretty spicey, too.

If you are looking for a nice sit-down Chinese restaurant or if you want a fancy place, this is definitely not it. I think of Wok 2000 as a place to get good food for a no-frills, easy take out dinner for the family. The place is family-owned and everybody is exceptionally nice. Give it a try.

Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

I went into 2000 walk and got beef and broccoli with rice as a take out. My wife and I split it and it was plenty for both of us. Can't beat that for about six bucks. Food was good and I will go back

1  Thank Electraglide_rider
Reviewed October 2, 2015

Pretty typical Chinese food. I liked all of the food except for the wontons had maybe a half penny's worth of cheese in it. It is pretty cheep unless you like a variety then it adds up because its 2.00. Overall it was an average experience, but nothing that stood out.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

We recently visited Colorado Springs on our family vacation. Asked front desk lady at our hotel for a suggestion for dinner and she said 2000 Wok. It was the best decision we made to go here for dinner. For under $20 we fed our family of five and we had food left over. The food was hot and delicious. The portion size are outrageous. Would highly recommend 2000 Wok. Great mom and pop restaurant - wish we had this place in our hometown.

1  Thank Bradley B
Reviewed May 15, 2015

2.25 per entrée I love the sesame chicken and the beef lo mein! The egg rolls are good crispy yum! The people are really nice they get you through the line quick. The food is hot and you can see them always cooking fresh stuff.