“The authentic taste and quality of the food and the owner PLUS the little market inside keeps says Come In!!!”
Review of Briar Mart

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Briar Mart
Ranked #934 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 11 April 2016

My co workers and I order take out every 1-2 months and crave it until our next trip in!!My family has also benefited that I will bring them in on my days off. Such wonderful Greek food!!

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

I wasn't sure if this place was open, it looked like an abandoned old building. I went there to look for a specific item, not to dine. A guy eventually came out and his breath smelled like weed. He happened to be shelving the item I was looking for so I asked if I could look at the box. I wanted to see the description of the product. He got really agitated about this and started to act rude. I didn't want to give this give my business. I said thanks, gave him the box back and as I'm walking away, he said in a nasty tone "you're weird". What? ? Wow, smoke another one, seemed like he was bothered to have a customer and just wanted to be alone but then to insult me to my back was the kicker.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Good food. Nice to eat at a non-chain local place with ethnic fare. Only complaint is that the heat in the place doesn't work. It's freezing in there. Bring a coat.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

Better than most local Mediterranean/Mideastern semi-fast food gyro joints in the area. I have never been disappointed on my orders unlike Grand Gyros and others. Service with a friendly smile (thanks Shaw) and reasonably priced. The owners also run the Caspian Cafe. Recommended.

2  Thank B G
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We eat here about 1-2 a month and always by our Pita bread from this store. We also purchased LadyFingers and (mascarpone) cheese for tiara misu dessert. Place is not much on atmosphere but work is being done in the room next o the store area so that might improve once it's done. The food is awesome fresh and pretty authentic. I personally have been around the world and short of going to Greece this is pretty close. The owner is always friendly to my family and I, so not sure what the other reviews are about. He also remembers us wich makes the experience nice. We go for lunch and always will.

1  Thank Doubleaxe