“Great night out with friends”

Margarita At Pine Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita At Pine Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodmen
Description: Since 1974 The Margarita at PineCreek has been serving fine food, spirits, good times and memories. Our focus has always been on serving great food in a comfortable setting. Our eclectic cooking style is innovative, yet recognizable and we use the freshest possible ingredients. Our staff (some here for 30 years) serves in a professional, unpretentious manor, creating a refreshing & relaxed atmosphere. The Margarita thrives on local customers while appealing to the many out of town visitors looking for a true local experience. We are an independent, local, community-driven restaurant. We host many local events and fundraisers as well as: the Colorado Farm and Art Market, a "Dinner and a Movie" series, special wine dinners & many culinary events to appeal to the varied tastes of our customers.
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

I had never been to Margarita at Pine Creek before. It is a lovely and quaint restaurant. I am completely gluten free so I was quite pleased to see a plentiful offering of gluten free offerings. However after ordering a gluten free appetizer I was disappointed to see that it came with non gluten free bread. When I asked about this I was told that I have to ask for it to be made gluten free. I did ask for the remainder of my meal to be prepared gluten free and it was prepared perfectly. My meal was delicious and I would absolutely return again. The panacota was a delight. The atmosphere was lovely and we had a wonderful evening catching up with old friends. A true treasure and well kept secret of a restaurant in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

My wife had soup and salad: does it get more "basic" than that? The salad dressing is light and fresh, the tomato soup rich and satisfying. It comes with freshly baked bread and a cheese spread that is equally as good. I had the vegi enchiladas: amazing! For $13, it comes with salad and dessert. It's a white table cloth restaurant, and cocktails and wine are available. We ate lunch near 1:30, so it was like having the restaurant to ourselves, though I suspect it can get loud when the restaurant is packed. It's a bit hard to find, but worth the effort.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Went with a group of friends for lunch. Disappointed by the limited menu, especially when we discovered that the menu on display in the foyer was out of date and the options available weren't as appealing as the week prior. More disappointing was to find out that the kitchen closed at 2 p.m. When we made our reservation at 1:30 that should have been disclosed. The soups were delicious and the bread & pimento spread were divine. The slice of cake at the end of the meal was just the right size. The decor, especially outside, needs some TLC.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Feel the soft warmth of the setting sun settle into the coolness of a moonlit summer evening. Hummingbirds flit through the pine trees as string lights sparkle against the blue-arrayed sky. Treat yourself to the five course delights of a culinary bonanza!!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

The title says it all, plus it is in a very nice building that I am sure will please anyone walking in and eating there.