“Great Atmosphere, Friendly Staff”

Margarita At Pine Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita At Pine Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodmen
Description: Since 1974 The Margarita at PineCreek has been serving fine food, spirits, good times and memories. Our focus has always been on serving great food in a comfortable setting. Our eclectic cooking style is innovative, yet recognizable and we use the freshest possible ingredients. Our staff (some here for 30 years) serves in a professional, unpretentious manor, creating a refreshing & relaxed atmosphere. The Margarita thrives on local customers while appealing to the many out of town visitors looking for a true local experience. We are an independent, local, community-driven restaurant. We host many local events and fundraisers as well as: the Colorado Farm and Art Market, a "Dinner and a Movie" series, special wine dinners & many culinary events to appeal to the varied tastes of our customers.
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I only had the soup and salad for lunch and found it good.. The bread at the table with the red pepper spread was fresh. The staff were very friendly and checked on us often. The grounds and interior resturaunt are very nice and seemed like a nice place to hold an event. The patio is lovey. The food was good, but I didn't find it more than average. Perhaps if I ordered something else. There was one entre choice for vegetarians so i opted for the soup and salad. The cake at the end is a very nice touch and it was good.

There are newer reviews for Margarita At Pine Creek

Reviewed 18 June 2015

We have yet to find a place in town that provides a better brunch then The Margarita at Pine Creek. Dinner is great as well! Service is great, food is awesome! Atmosphere is very nice. Especially when you have the opportunity to sit outside on the patio! Very well run and definitely one of our favorites! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

On a recent Saturday, we hit the Margarita upstairs patio for the Colorado Farm and Art Market and breakfast, follow by a visit to the downstairs patio for supper. Both were excellent and you should try them both!

On any Saturday morning from mid-June to October, the Colorado Farm and Art Market is hosted at the Margarita, and there are breakfast treats (can you say egg puffs or coffee cake) or you can pick up a fresh lunch snack (like tacos or hot dogs). It is a great way to pick up an early meal and catch up with friends at the market. We had our usual egg puffs, coffee, and gazpacho bloody mary to get the day off and moving. The upstairs patio has a great view of the market and a great view of Pikes Peak. It has shades for sun, and has some protection from wind.

Once evening arrived, we decided to double up on the downstairs patio (just ask to go downstairs to the bar and they will set you up on the patio). We had shrimp tacos and the pork cheeks on arepas from the patio menu. Wow, the tacos were great, but those pork cheeks were to die for! Lovely savory/sweet blend. And then we had the almond cake for dessert. Service was wonderful. This patio is actually below grade so it is very well protected from wind. It is also on the east side of the building, so had shade in the afternoon.

This is always a favorite patio, but they are hitting all the bases right now.

2  Thank Craig and Gail J
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

I had never been to Margarita at Pine Creek before. It is a lovely and quaint restaurant. I am completely gluten free so I was quite pleased to see a plentiful offering of gluten free offerings. However after ordering a gluten free appetizer I was disappointed to see that it came with non gluten free bread. When I asked about this I was told that I have to ask for it to be made gluten free. I did ask for the remainder of my meal to be prepared gluten free and it was prepared perfectly. My meal was delicious and I would absolutely return again. The panacota was a delight. The atmosphere was lovely and we had a wonderful evening catching up with old friends. A true treasure and well kept secret of a restaurant in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

My wife had soup and salad: does it get more "basic" than that? The salad dressing is light and fresh, the tomato soup rich and satisfying. It comes with freshly baked bread and a cheese spread that is equally as good. I had the vegi enchiladas: amazing! For $13, it comes with salad and dessert. It's a white table cloth restaurant, and cocktails and wine are available. We ate lunch near 1:30, so it was like having the restaurant to ourselves, though I suspect it can get loud when the restaurant is packed. It's a bit hard to find, but worth the effort.