“Never had the wine dinner before, AMAZING!!”

Margarita At Pine Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Margarita At Pine Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodmen
Description: Since 1974 The Margarita at PineCreek has been serving fine food, spirits, good times and memories. Our focus has always been on serving great food in a comfortable setting. Our eclectic cooking style is innovative, yet recognizable and we use the freshest possible ingredients. Our staff (some here for 30 years) serves in a professional, unpretentious manor, creating a refreshing & relaxed atmosphere. The Margarita thrives on local customers while appealing to the many out of town visitors looking for a true local experience. We are an independent, local, community-driven restaurant. We host many local events and fundraisers as well as: the Colorado Farm and Art Market, a "Dinner and a Movie" series, special wine dinners & many culinary events to appeal to the varied tastes of our customers.
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I have written a review for The Margarita at Pine Creek before, but I had to tell you about the wine dinner. It was delicious! We had some Italian wines by Elena Walch paired with fabulous food! It was so good! The pairings ranged from Gewurtzraminer with a watermelon salad to this yummy fish with a delicious red. If you haven't been to one of these yet, you HAVE to try it!

1  Thank Diane N
There are newer reviews for Margarita At Pine Creek

Reviewed 26 June 2015

This is a (almost hidden) gem! I was staying at a local hotel for a few days for business and just happened to see a sign for this restaurant. I am glad I took a chance! I was sick of some of the chain eateries within walking distance of my hotel, and this place delivered the type of meal I was craving. The menu changes weekly, but there was something for everyone - gluten free, vegetarians or carnivores. I went with the 3 course meal, which was just enough food to fill me up. I was tempted with the 5 course meal but sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach. My server, Melissa, was friendly, passionate and knowledgeable about the menu. The service, decor and quality of the food were all excellent. I would happily come back here the next time I am in the area.

Hint: They wont take OpenTable reservations after 1600 the day of, so plan ahead!

1  Thank Bill F
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Have been here a few times while visiting from Texas. Our cousins are good friends with the owners and brought us here. We love it. Really good food and the music is a special treat. Cool location and atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

I only had the soup and salad for lunch and found it good.. The bread at the table with the red pepper spread was fresh. The staff were very friendly and checked on us often. The grounds and interior resturaunt are very nice and seemed like a nice place to hold an event. The patio is lovey. The food was good, but I didn't find it more than average. Perhaps if I ordered something else. There was one entre choice for vegetarians so i opted for the soup and salad. The cake at the end is a very nice touch and it was good.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

We have yet to find a place in town that provides a better brunch then The Margarita at Pine Creek. Dinner is great as well! Service is great, food is awesome! Atmosphere is very nice. Especially when you have the opportunity to sit outside on the patio! Very well run and definitely one of our favorites! You will not be disappointed!