“Nice take out place”

China Cafe
Ranked #621 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Ordered 4 dinner combination plates, beef & broccoli, happy family, sesame chicken and drunken noodles. The happy family was delicious with just the right amount of beef, chicken and shrimp, vegetables and lots of sauce. We always order the fried rice and it was tasty tonight as well. The Owner was speaking to my husband and explaining some of their other dishes, so I would say that the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The drunken noodles turned out not so good but we'd never tried them before. The sesame chicken was done just right though. And we really like the dinner combinations with the 2 appetizers and soup for each entree ordered.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

We love their single dinner options where the entree also includes a soup (3 choices), an eggroll & wonton, and the entree. There is more than enough food for two meals for each entree. I love the Happy Family with chicken, beef and shrimp plus the vegetables. And the fried rice is always done just right.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Ordered two single dinner combination plates - one with Beef and Snow Peas and the other Happy Family. We ordered the won ton soup and fried rice as our choices of sides. The meals were very good, the fried rice was perfect and the appetizers are always good. We were surprised how much we enjoyed our meal this time around. We always call the order in, they say it will be ready in 10 minutes and is always ready when he arrives to pick it up. This time they remembered to include soy sauce, sweet and sour sauce and hot mustard.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Thought we had ordered the Single Dinner Combination Plates for Beef with Snow Peas and Moo Shu Pork. When my husband arrived to pick up the order, they said that they had to charge us extra for the Moo Shu if we wanted soup or the appetizer; first time we've encountered that. They do give a military discount so he brought our Anniversary dinner home. I had a lot of Moo Shu and it was good but I'll probably be eating it for a week. My husband Beef was so-so with little flavor. The egg roll was just okay as was the Cheese Wonton but the poor fried rice was rubbery. Each time we order from this restaurant, we swear that we aren't going to order again; this is definitely our last time.

Reviewed December 29, 2014

My family likes Chinese food but as a vegetarian I get tired of noodles and vegetables. I was happily surprised here to get a dinner plate with egg rolls, wontons, soup, rice, and fried tofu with sesame sauce that was delicious. The restaurant was small and family oriented and the staff treated us like family. I will definitely be going back!

2  Thank erinwantscoffee