“Good pita sandwiches, with lots of options”
Review of The Pita Pit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pita Pit
Ranked #381 of 1,593 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 5, 2016

We saw someone eating a HUGE pita sandwich earlier in the day and asked where it came from. So we went to Pita Pit to pick up something on our way back to the hotel (it had been a long day and we weren't in the mood for sitdown food, although there are tables at this location). The menu has several different combinations to choose from or you can make up your own combo. The staff were very helpful in explaining the ingredients. Everything was fresh and mostly on the healthy side. Some of the sandwich descriptions were non-traditional - basically different types of sandwiches stuffed into a pita. Prices were very reasonable. The sandwiches tasted great.

1  Thank CovingtonCat

Reviewed September 2, 2015

The other day I received a coupon on FB from The Pita Pit good for that day only to loyal customers. I eat there quite often and saving money on their already good prices was a no brainer. I like the pitas because of the wide variety of meats and you can have it made anyway you want it.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Kinda like going to a Subway--only with fresh Pita bread and tasty options! Choose your pita, choose your meat filling, choose cheese and vegies--all freshly rolled up for you. Great food. Tiny seating area inside--maybe 30 people...but always friendly folks and the food is fresh!

Reviewed June 25, 2015

Used the web ordering and picked up wraps with no wait. Food was perfect and delicious. Staff was friendly and upbeat. Great service.

Reviewed May 13, 2015

I didn't want something really heavy, so I saw this place listed at my hotel downtown.
it is walking distance from the Antler's and it was a beautiful evening.
it reminded me at first walk in, of Subway same color scheme, etc.
you pick healthy ingredients stuffed in a pita though. I chose falafel, which they heated up on the grill. very fast and efficient.
it was also priced very reasonable.
I would recommend and I would also return.