“Best take-out in forever!”
Review of New Panda 2

New Panda 2
Ranked #523 of 1,645 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 3, 2017

We liked the pics of food in the review section so we decided to give this place a try while on vacation. The staff is very friendly and even gave us glasses of water while we waited. I HIGHLY recommend the Beef and Broccoli (I could have cried it was so good compared to what we have back home), the Chicken Lo Mein, and the Sesame Chicken. I enjoyed their Hot and Sour Soup although it could have used some soy sauce and crunchy wontons.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

This is the best Chinese restaurant we have ever eaten at.The food is fabulous! The staff/service is A+,with plenty of free parking.It is really terrific.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

As anyone who has read my recent reviews about Colorado Springs, you would know that hubby and I have been searching for our "new fave Chinese restaurant" in town. Hallelujah, our quest is over.

First up, you need to know that this restaurant is no longer on Circle Drive, it is on Union and Lelaray, just near the Walmart Neighborhood Market, it kind of looks like a barn.

Molly, our server, was a treat. Great personality, bubbly, cracking jokes. Harry behind the desk is fun too. The place has a nice atmosphere.

There's a sushi bar which was jumping on the Saturday night we were there for dinner. Busy little place. We've now been there three times and I have to say the food and service was consistently good.

I've always loved Sesame Tofu, and they do a mean one but it's not on the lunch menu, but my new favorite lunch is their Thai Basil Tofu. Really, really tasty - good clean flavors. Hubby had their General Tsao Chicken and he really enjoyed it. Their fried rice side is tasty on its own and I could eat a bowl of it.

Soups with lunch? Yes - and there is a choice. Hubby had hot and sour and he said it was terrific, in fact, he's had seconds. I had egg drop and it wasn't at all watery like some places, and it was tasty. Lunch comes with egg roll and little cream cheese wanton - all lovely and fresh.

Fresh is definitely the word to use here. The food is good.

Yayyy, our new favorite place for Chinese food in the Springs.

Way to go New Panda II.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Nice owners and restaurant staff, however the food is uninspired and not worth what you will pay for it. What a shame that they do not take advantage of the Asian Pacific Market in the city to buy ingredients and make some real Asian food instead of what they do prepare.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

I've been able to order several times - both sushi and lunch specials, while once even needing to go the dinner route (for those days when work is long and no one feels like cooking). Speedy service, the food is large enough for me to break into two servings. I was only disappointed with the soft shell crab appetizer - where I'm from in IN/OH, I'm used to a tangy-spicy orange-colored sauce and bigger crabs.