“Great service and good food”
Review of New Day Cafe

New Day Cafe
Ranked #194 of 1,651 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Good food. I had the bacon omelet with fruit. My husband had the crab omelet but did not like it. He said it was fishy and did not taste good. But the eggs he got to replace the omelet was good. Would recommend it for sure.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The decor and atmosphere are beautiful. The service is friendly and attentive. Breakfast started with a smoothie and tea (Stash tea). We ordered the cheesecake French toast - two thick pieces of French toast with cream cheese and strawberry sauce in between, topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries - delightful. Paired with savory bacon or sausage - a perfect match, and I’m not even a dessert person. If you are looking for an excellent breakfast in a laid back atmosphere, this is the place for you!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

We met another couple here for a late lunch, The service is friendly and we were greeted warmly. My husband and I had lunch items. My spinach salad was quite good and plentiful with chicken. My husband had the soup and salad. He said the soup was thick and good. The other couple had breakfast items and they looked really good. They both enjoyed their meal, also. I would definitely go back again and try the breakfast items. There is a place to sit outside but I didn't get a chance to ask if they allowed dogs on the patio. I will inquire next time because we always enjoy taking our pups with us.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

First visit just recently. Neat place, great menu for breakfast or lunch, fantastic service (our group of 16 dropped in early but unexpectedly and they accommodated us nicely). I had the spinach salad (with strawberries and mandarin oranges) and there were several other items I'd like to choose from. Definitely warrants another visit.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Good service, ample servings and good breakfast. Plenty of food, waitstaff are so happy. We have been there several times for breakfast and always content with portions and good service and quality food.

Date of visit: February 2018