“Great food! Great downtown location ”
Review of Jose Muldoon's

Jose Muldoon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jose Muldoon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #414 of 1,573 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Platte Avenue
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Yum!! The food is excellent! The service is wonderful! The portions are big and the quality is excellent! One of the best bowls of chicken tortilla soup I've ever had!!

1  Thank Amy Jo S

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Excellent service, very poor margarita (made the mistake of ordering the house margarita--will not do that again), average food. The food was not near as good as last time we were there.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Food was good. LOVED the green chili. Good hot sauce/so-so chips. Great margaritas. Waitress was outstanding. Can't say enough good things about the service. Try this place...happy hour until 7:00. Awesome

Reviewed September 11, 2017

The location is great - downtown COS, across Tejon from Acacia Park. The restaurant is sprawling yet segmented which offers a more intimate feel. There are even two outdoor seating areas.

The food is good - not my favorite Mexican but satisfying. I especially like their salsa.

Bonus: Kids eat free on Sunday evenings.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Went to dinner with friends who selected this restaurant. I ordered chicken enchiladas, pretty mundane, hard to mess up. So i thought. Our friends ordered a taco plate and the steak fajitas. They eat there a lot and didn't say anything so must have been fine. I started to cut my enchiladas and it was really hard. My tortillas were ridiculously hard. I tapped it with my knife and it was like a hard taco shell. Uneatable. We called the waitress over and she took it back and while everyone else ate, i waited for a new plate which was only mildly better. Most disappointing meal i can remember. We will never go back.