“Great service!”

Peak Place Coffeehouse
Description: Peak Place Coffeehouse is your place! Whether you're looking for your morning coffee, meeting friends, studying, having a business meeting or getting a snack for yourself and the kids, we're your coffeehouse. We serve excellent coffee, fresh fruit smoothies, healthy snacks and beer and wine in an environment that you will feel right at home in. Choose to grab a quick snack in our cafe, get cozy and read in the library, have a private meeting in our conference room, or relax and watch the news in our media area. We also have live music a few evenings each week, and happy hour Monday through Thursday from 4-6pm! Colorado owned and operated, and our coffee and snacks are local too! We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed November 10, 2016

I met a friend here for coffee; it was our first time at this coffeehouse. I was very impressed by the caring service by the staff. In fact, when we ordered our coffee beverages, my friend asked for low fat milk; the barista came to our table a few minutes later to let us know he had mixed our orders up & put the low fat milk in my beverage instead. He apologized and let us know he would have the correct beverages to us as quickly as he could! I also had a delicious blueberry scone...not too sweet and nicely glazed on top. They have an area called the library where they ask people not to speak on their cell phones. There were a few people working on their laptops. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience; I will definitely recommend it to friends!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Counter service was pleasant but not overly-helpful; not interested in grinding a few pounds of beans and pointed to the merchandise for sale where we would find pre-ground coffee to choose from. (Not what I asked for, ladies.) Make sure you pay careful attention to the tasting notes listed on the wall. If it lists any fruity notes, expect a cupful of berry-tasting coffee. Fairly pricey for a small Capp and 1 Pour-over, considering the overpowering taste. Lastly, I was glad they were out of paninis after asking me if we wanted to order food. Got me out the door quicker. There were a lot of people coming and going and it looks like everyone was pretty happy but I'll go back to Mission, thank you.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

While I enjoy going to Peak Place, they definitely need to make up their mind as to whether or not they're going to make you order at the counter or at the table. It seems like it all depends on what the employees are doing that day.

Aside from that, the coffee is good, but on the pricy side. I just wish that they'd actually change up their food menu once in a while.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank jc019
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

One of those places that doesn't have drip coffee. But they have milk alternatives and made me a heck of an almond milk latte.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2016

This is a great place to grab a bite to eat, along with a coffee or beer. They've got a nice diverse selection of all of the above, but my only real complaint is that the coffee is extremely pricy for the amount you get served.

Date of visit: June 2016