“Friendly!!!”
Review of Michael's Mediterranean Cuisine - CLOSED

Michael's Mediterranean Cuisine
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I'm rating Michael's "very good" mostly because the outstanding service and friendly staff! Unfortunately, the food was just ok.
I was most disappointed with the portion sizes and temperature of the food. The fries, though still delicious, we're not hot. I ordered a falafel sandwich combo meal for myself and a kids meal for my daughter. The amount of fries on my plate just didn't seem right. It was as if they forgot to drop enough fries for both meals.
So they has to take the fries off my plate to compensate. I almost complained, but figured I'd be stuck finishing my daughter's fries anyway. The waitress, and the gentleman behind the counter(who I assume was Michael), were very nice and personable. My 7yo daughter loves to chat and they were very kind and encouraging. It's nice to go to a restaurant and actually feel welcome and appreciated. I go out to eat a lot, and everyone has an off day, so I plan on checking it out again in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Waitress was very friendly, making everyone who entered got her attention with a great personality, (2 other tables showed up while we were there). Service slow, as after being seated & given menus, our table was not set or drinks offered until we reviewed the menu & were ready to order. (We were they only ones in there when we arrived.) Food was average at best. Very good prices.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It is really great to be at a restaurant where you can feel it is home away from home . great falafel
and middle eastern platters and wonderful service . we will be back again and again .thank you Michael ,Zavannah and Rayce

1  Thank Ahmed E