“False thoughts”

Mr. Biggs Family Fun Center
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“False thoughts”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Some people comnented really good on this place so me and my boyfriend thought we would check it out, it turns out that the place was horrible, hardly any of the games worked and there was no prizes in the ones that did, this place is ran by teenagers basically and they dont really care about this place, it needs to be shut down and re done from top to bottom and also have better staff.

1 Thank secretsilence

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“ITZ is better!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Not that many activities especially for younger children. It def. seems like a place more for adults and teenagers. A little pricy. We wouldn't go back!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Ashley N David B
Colorado Springs, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Overcrowded, overpriced and under-staffed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

First of all, we went on a Saturday evening, which I'm guessing is a busy night. We stood in line after line, only to watch the flustered teenage employees go back and forth working about 3 attractions each, I really felt sorry for the kids. We were there for an hour and still had not made it through a line for laser tag or bumper cars. So we went to complain and asked for a refund. The front desk attendant could tell from our little card/passes that we had not done a thing yet she refused to help us figure out a way to make it better. I finally asked for a manger.
I will say the manager was prepared to make it good. She let us bowl a few games for free and then the crowds had died down and we could try out some attractions.
The manager was the saving grace of my review,I would have only given a 1 if it was not for her helping. But still,I was very disappointed with the amount of staff on a busy night and I do think it is way overpriced.

Visited February 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“where the fun is big, visit Mr. Biggs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Im so glad I choose to take my wife to Mr. biggs for the first time on valentines day. This place can bring out the kid in any adult; with a entertaining selection of mini golf, go karts, laser tag, arcade games and much more. This oranization also provides bowling, a great chef that will wow you, a bar for grown ups, and a warm welcoming host (jim) and a great staff. My wife and I could'nt have been more pleased. This was our first time and it will not be our last. I would recommend Mr. biggs to any one I like. Thanks Mr. biggs for helping me do it big on V-day.

2 Thank Syncear
Colorado Springs, Colorado
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Mr. Biggs is a fun place for small and big kids to run around and play games to their hearts content. They have go-carts, lazer tag, arcade, bowling, and a lot more. Warning though, the food is terrible. Anything beyond soda and packaged junk food I'd avoid.

Visited October 2011