All reviewsair force academynorth sidethe outdoor hot tubgreat hotelthird floorclean roomseasy accessthe colorado springs areamovie theaterbreakfast staffhotel staffwould stay here againking suitethe breakfast areabusiness centera great stayfitness room
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We normally stay at another chain hotel when we travel down to this area, but it was unavailable for our dates. Since we had stayed at another Hampton earlier in the summer, we booked here. It was awesome! We stayed in a King suite w/ a balcony and LOVED it. The weather was so cool, we would leave the balcony door open to let in the outside breeze rather than run the AC. The only downside to this room was all the furniture; there is a small couch (that pulls out into a queen bed), foot stool, arm chair, side table, desk, office chair, and one additional chair at the desk. But other than that, it was fantastic. We did not partake in the free breakfast (as often times it is the same standard free hotel breakfast and can be very crowded w/everyone down to eat at the same time). And my son LOVED the pool. Overall, this is a really great hotel and we will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

We are happy to hear you had such a great stay! The rooms with a balcony are pretty neat and we get a lot of comments on them. We hope to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Great spot. Convenient to the Academy, and very nice staff. They made every effort to make our trip as enjoyable as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the Air Force Academy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Thank you for leaving a review as it is much appreciated! We are happy your trip went well and that you enjoyed the academy. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I'm a pretty easy going traveler and don't mind too much, but if I'm paying $220 for a Hampton Inn and Suites, I expect a $220 room and service. We definitely did not receive it. 1. First arrived in room and there was trash and pizza boxes on the patio in view from the room. 2. When starting to make the pull out bed for the kids (reservation showed I had 2 kids with me) the pull out had clearly used sheets messily set up on the pull out. I had to call to get new sheets. 3. After making the pullout bed the extra pillow had no pillow case. I did not notify the hotel, because at this time I just needed to get my kids to sleep, so we gave them pillows from the king bed. 4. My wife and I both noticed the large globs of hair attached to the wall of the shower in several spots. Had they even cleaned the shower? 5. Upon checkout, no baggage cart available for the whole hour we were eating near the lobby. An attempt, but no real help from staff.

1  Thank Aaron B
Brandon L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I will be sure to let housekeeping know about the issues you were faced with. Also I will be reaching out to you personally about your stay. We strive to make all of our guests happy with their stay.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Colorado Springs must be a super high occupancy area, I was told this was the summer rush. Suite was small and expensive, very noisy, was woken by the guy next door coughing. No exhaust fan in bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 31, 2017

I am sorry you did not have a good experience at our hotel. I also apologize that you were woken by another guest, we strive to make sure you have a good night sleep. It seems you were visiting our state during the busy summer season, unfortunately you were in one of our standard rooms and did not get to experience a suite. I will be reaching out to you personally regarding your stay. It's our goal for each and every guest to be happy with their stay.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Used this hotel to have a block of rooms for out of town guests for our daughter's wedding. Everyone commented on how friendly and helpful the staff was. They also felt the rooms were clean and comfortable. They particularly enjoyed the breakfast, which included fresh, hot items.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are glad your guests enjoyed their stay with us! We do indeed have a very friendly team that tries their best to make your stay memorable. We hope you keep us in mind next time you have an event!