“Gyros on Garden of the Gods Rd West!”

George's Gyros & Burgers
Ranked #369 of 1,472 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 28 September 2017

My adult son and I visited this restaurant for the first time today and had a generally pleasant experience. The location is convenient on the busy GotG Rd West, the outside of the restaurant looks nice, the staff are friendly, the food was hot and tasty and affordable ($4-8), the dining room was pretty basic (like a Mom-n-Pop place), our table was all uneven and wobbly, and the dining room was basically clean and tidy. Unfortunately, the beverage service area had 4 different sodas that had a "OUT!" sign over them...quite poor.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We actually ate at the Circle Drive location. The location is kinda sketchy. The building isn't obviously occupied.

But the food is good. It would be categorized as fast-food - complete with drive-in. But the gyros are tasty - fresh and well-seasoned. The fries are nice and crispy. The pita is soft.

Inside the restaurant is small but neat. And the gal behind the register was very friendly.

Don't be scared off by the surroundings. If you are looking for a fast, inexpensive meal that is unique and tastes good, try out George's.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

If your looking for a great burger and terrific gyros try George's. The gyros are awesome the burgers have great flavor and the fries are especially crispy. A great place for lunch!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I liked the Gyro. It didn't taste like, or look it came out of the freezer. The French Fries weren't my cup of tea, as they seemed to be battered. I'm sure many people would like them. The milk shake was very thick and taste good. Atmosphere, is strictly fast food. No table service but there is a large Tip Jar at the cash register. I wish business owners wouldn't allow that. We pay enough for the food. I'm a good tipper, but I think there should be a corresponding service to justification for it.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I had just arrived in Colorado Springs on a work trip, having been on 2 planes since 6:45am. Was nearly 1pm in my home time-zone when I landed and I hadn't eaten. Good thing too. When I ordered the Yorgos (George's), it said 'a little more meat and covered in feta cheese.' It was absolutely loaded with both. I got fries and drink to make it a combo - so bumped up to over $11, but this was a meal! Great all around. Will make this a future stop for sure. Depending on how I feel in 7 hours or so I may come back and try a burger.