“Very accomodating and helpful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods

Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods
Ranked #47 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very accomodating and helpful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

We were recently displaced from our apartment for a couple weeks, and temp. relocated at the Quality Inn & Suites. From the first day I found the lobby attendants to be very friendly, and helpful. A couple times we lost a room key, and the employees were quick to replace them with a smile. Housekeeping was extremely friendly and eager to freshen up our rooms whenever they got a chance. The internet might have been a little slow, but it's complimentary with your stay. Most of the higher end, more expensive hotels charge absurd amounts for internet access in your room but it's free at the Quality Inn. Location is very convenient to restaurants, bikes trails, public transportation, but still was quiet and peaceful when I needed to get sleep. I was a little skeptical about the Village Inn restaurant next door, but was pleased to have a decent dining experience. You get a discount at certain restaurants with a room key, and this was one of them. I left a phone charger in my room, and had no problem getting it back quickly. Complimentary breakfast is one of the best I've seen, with a nice variety of nourishment to get your day started. The more expensive hotels don't even have a complimentary breakfast. Choosing to stay here, and save a few bucks is a no brainer.

Thanks for your hospitality!

Highly

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Matthew B
Scott D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Thank you Matthew for your response. We hope that everything is getting back to normal at your apartment complex. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Barstow, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This is our first experience at Quality Inn and Choice Hotels and I am not super impressed. These hotels seem to be on par with La Quinta, but I guess I was expecting a little more. The staff seemed very friendly and consistent with previous reviews. But based on the ChoiceHotels website I think I was expecting better quality mattresses. Based on other TA reviewers I look forward to breakfast in the morning. At the time of this review, TA ranks this hotel #9 of 105. This ranking is a little high in my opinion.
Pros:
- location/proximity to Garden of the Gods
Cons:
- mattresses are okay

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mark N
Scott D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this review, 25 March 2012
Our apologies that your weren't satisfied with the comfort of your bed. We will address this issue with our housekeeping department and will take care of this issue. Thank you for your response as it helps us for future stays.
Vermillion, South Dakota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

I would have liked to give this hotel a better ratting because the staff was so nice.

Pros: The hotel has a great view of Pikes Peak. The rooms are nice clean. 32 inch flat screen tv. The Hotel Staff was very nice.

Cons: The Internet was so slow it was unusable. It would time out connecting even to the most basic web pages. I called their tech support and after the speed test loaded after timing out twice. We were able to manage 155kbs download and the tech support told me that was considered acceptable service. I contacted the main desk and their answer was the internet performs much better in the lobby.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank MooseJ
Our apologies that you had internet issues while staying at our property. We are undergoing internet upgrades and these issues are being addressed at this present time. Thank you for your response and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Fruita, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stayed here because of some terrific reviews on tripadvisor. But we did not find anything positive except the front desk service. Internet was too slow to connect, room had a funny smell , heater did not work and houkeeper forgot to clean our room.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Scott D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Our apologies that your stay with us was not memorable one. We strive to make sure that all guests are comfortable and are happy with our services. If the staff is given a oppurtunity or notified to correct any issues we do take care of it on a timely manner. Once again our apologies that your stay wasnt up to your expectations. Please feel free to contact me here at the property. Thank you.
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stayed three nights and from the moment we checked in to our check out this was an excellent experience.Reggie at the front desk even called our room to verify everything was satisfactory! Later the front desk held my Chinese food in the frig so I could bring it home without spoiling.
The manager, Scott was so efficient at breakfast by clearing tables and making small talk with his guests. His immaculate attire, suit and tie was a pleasanrt change from so many other properties that somehow have missed the mark on first appearances.
This Quality Inn has been a multiple gold and platinum Choice Hotels winner and only 10% of all properties under the franchise attain gold status., 3% for platinum.
This location was quick and easy access to I-25 as well as Garden of the Gods park. My ONLY disappointment came when the 4th floor windows were stationary and I would have liked to open them even a crack to breathe in the high altitude fresh air. This was no bearing on the quality of my stay and I encourage anyone to book this hotel.

1 Thank XCaliforniaGirl
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Great room; great rates, delicious breakfast; attentive and very friendly staff from the cleaning staff; to the front desk (Reggie and Nick of most recent) all the way up to the management (Scott)! I stayed numerous nights on different occasions and each and every time the same wonderful service. Awesome location to get to and from all sorts of tourist attractions.

Room Tip: Rooms from the west to the southwest give you an excellent view of Pikes Peak