Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
QualityUS$103
Expedia.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
FindHotelUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
Lol.travelUS$116
All reviews front desk great view of pikes peak gods microwave colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2021 via mobile

We are in the process of traveling south to Phoenix and wanted to stay near the Garden of the Gods so when we hit the road, we could visit and then hop back on I25.
Went to check in and the guy at the counter was all business, got us checked in and pointed us to the entrance.
Odd layout, have to go to the back corner of a building to access the hotel rooms instead of a normal main entrance.
The room was great! Clean, nice comfy bed, bathroom was great as well, spotless and clean.
My issues:
As someone who has driven a number of miles in the last year and half cross crossing the USA hauling cars and equipment, I like hotels with lights bright enough to give a sun tan.
Now here at this location...one lot was pitch black no lights on the east side.
The west side, towards the south end of the lot was also blacked out.
Closer to the west side it was somewhat lit up.
Overall, frankly the Parking lot is barely lit at night and sketchy.
We had a run in with two car loads of guys just camped out in the lot, that were extremely twitchy, nervous and one guy spooked my wife bad enough to warrant calling the non emergency police line.
At 130am, wasn’t looking like they were up to any good. Tried calling the front desk and no answer after a couple tries, so I called the non emergency police number.

We had already checked in, otherwise I’d had realistically considered a different hotel based on these issues.
Again the room itself is great but outside...just a random experience and a concern at least for us.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2020 via mobile

I didn’t have high expectations for this place but this was ridiculous. The first room we went into had hair all over the bathroom floor and had hair in the beds. The chair they also had in there was disgusting!!!

They put us in a second room which was nice but same problem hair in the beds!!!

I am in the process of a refund but forewarning stay away!!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Nicolelynette
Stephen Hopkins, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate all feedback. We apologize for the situation as we did have a human error where we checked you into a room that had not been serviced yet. My staff apologized and rectified the situation. We did not hear about further issues from you after relocating you into a new room. Please reach out directly so we can get more information

Reviewed September 5, 2020

We book a non cancellable room here and due to the fires, our trip got cancelled. No problem, fair is fair and we paid for the non show. Then we found out that Choice Hotels refused to give us points for the stay which, of course, cost us the regular price. The hotel even got the benefit of not having to clean the room! Yet they cheat me out of the points? We'll take our business elsewhere. In this COVID ear, it's bad enough you may have to cancel but to get cheated to boot!!!! No more for me!

Date of stay: August 2020
Stephen Hopkins, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Good Day Chuck,

I am sorry this happened to you. We would suggest you reach back out to Choice Customer care and ask to speak to a supervisor. Please reach out to the property if we can be of any assistance.

Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

Booked two rooms for our family, and I was told one price online, and paid it ahead. When we got there, they sucked $100 more out of our account for “incidentals,” NOT tax, and said it would be refunded later. We are still $100 shy of our trip money and it is now 5 days later and our trip was stressful without those funds. AVOID!
Plus side: beds were comfy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephen Hopkins, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I apologize if the incidental hold added extra stress to your trip.

I did want to inform you that this was not a charge but an authorization mandated by the credit card company to ensure that you have funds available for any extras that come up. This could include making long distance calls on the phone, ordering pay per view movies or having items dry cleaned.

This is just a "hold" placed on your card and it is released as soon as you check out on our end however it can take typically 7-10 business days for the hold to be released by your credit card company. In some cases it can take longer depending on your finiancial institution. This is an industry standard across hotels throughout the world in conjunction with the major credit card companies.

I apologize for the confusion and you believing you were charged extra. I would be glad to help you if you would reach out to see if there is anything I can do in conjunction with the credit card company to get this released to you

Reviewed July 25, 2020 via mobile

Recently stayed here. Wow the place has really run down since I last visited! Had a room where BOTH bedspreads AND linen were dirty and stained. Also toilet didn't function properly! Move on down the road, there are two other LaQuinta Inns just south of this one. It's worth the extra few bucks!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephen Hopkins, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2020

Dear Michael -

Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay with us. I am saddened to hear about the lack of of cleanliness of your room. I will personally work with our team to make sure this no longer gets overlooked. We hope you give us another chance so you may receive the stay you deserve. If you'd like to speak with us further regarding your stay, please don't hesitate to contact us by leaving a private message.