See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed two nights with a large family group (4 siblings, spouses, and kids) while we explored the Colorado Springs area. We rented the Ark, and the rest of our party was in the Loft, and the His and Hers rooms, so each group had their own space, and we also had community space to get together. It was perfect for our needs.

The rooms were clean and comfortable with more than enough space for all of us, and the kids loved the playset and outdoor areas. My son had fun counting all of the Noah's Ark artifacts in the house! The kitchen was fully stocked with a dishwasher, which was a nice bonus. I brought my own dish soap, and I should have taken a sponge as well. The microwave wasn't working, but we notified the owner and she said she would replace it. The coffee maker needed a good cleaning as well, so we used the one in the loft instead.

We also didn't get breakfast like we thought, since they are considered vacation rentals, but fortunately we have multiple food allergies in our group, so we had planned accordingly and packed plenty of food. The owner is on-site and very helpful. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I needed this vacation! Let me tell you this place was amazing! this was a family trip and I don't know who enjoyed it more, myself or my family. Anyways we all had a blast. One of the best trips I have ever took with my family.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The ARK was quaint and cozy and we enjoyed the view of surrounding trees and buildings. We loved the pumpkin chocolate muffins and were always looking forward to what would come next on our plates. This would be a great place to have a family gathering!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank April J
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We are very happy to have found this place to rest and relax. Great hosts and beautiful scenery. They have home made cinnabon that we really enjoyed. We would love to return at our next opportunity. We had a great weekend here at Black Forest B&B!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We had a wonderful vacation thanks to our wonderful hosts and their family. We took our boys on various outings in the mountains during the week and they really enjoyed it. It was so nice to have such a relaxing place to return to at night instead of the usual hotel room. We will recommend this B&B to all of our friends and family.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family