“Pozole & Menudo”

2 Lucho's
Ranked #588 of 1,653 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek, Peruvian
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

I loved the Pozole (red broth). Service was fast and friendly. Nice festive atmosphere. The wife and kids cleaned their plates. Reminded me of some of my favorite Mexican restaurants in San Antonio.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed March 24, 2017

We now have a tradition of eating here whenever we visit Colorado Springs. The food is very good. We especially recommend the sweet plantains. Be warned, their meals are very big! I couldn't finish my serving of three enchiladas, beans, and rice, and I couldn't take it with me because we were travelling and had no way to keep it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

This was the worst Peruvian food I've had. My first clue should've been the crinkle fries for salchipapas, without sauce. The lomo saltado was drowned in soy sauce. The fries and rice were soggy. The Mexican food was equally disappointing. My husband ordered huevos rancheros which are supposed to be smothered in red chile; however, the sauce was more like Pace picante sauce. DO NOT recommend this place. That food is not Peruvian cuisine.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 8, 2016

This place is beyond disappointing and gives Peruvian food a bad name. This is by far the worst Peruvian food I ever ate in my life. The dishes we ate were flavorless and the rice seemed to be old. The prices are pricey as well. If you want some Peruvian food save yourself the trip and simply go to Denver. Sabores del Peru was a great local restaurant but unfortunately the owners moved out of State.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

Best dish we had was the sweet plantains, we'd recommend this place just for these! They were cooked perfectly. They also sell Inca Cola here, which is hard to find.

Date of visit: March 2016