Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
Expedia.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
Orbitz.comUS$75
StayForLongUS$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2020

I had a 3 night reservation and had to cancel due to a confusion of the number of beds in the room. There was only one bed and I needed 2 beds for my party. I immediately went to the front desk and they said they had no other rooms available so I immediately had to check out upon checking in. It took from Friday night to Tuesday to get in touch with the manager for a refund and was told they needed some time to investigate. So I call back Thursday two days later and they only decided to refund me 2 nights and charge me one night even though I did not stay and were given no other room options from the front desk. So essentially I wasted $100 for no reason and felt like they gave the worst customer service I’ve experienced!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nationwide HMC, Other at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2020

We apologize that we were unable to accommodate you and it caused you to leave early. We do have a no refund standard so when a situation comes up that a refund is requested, we have a meticulous process that we must follow. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to this. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we wish you the best.

Reviewed August 15, 2020

I paid $50 for a deposit on my first week, the second week they charged $50 deposit again and then when I checked out, I got an alert from my bank that the hotel manually billed my card yet another $100.00. As for the stay,I had an ant battle and the hotel closes their office at 7 AM so I had to kill them myself on two different nights. Then, there was a scary looking monsterious bug that I killed that probably saved somebody's life and I really don't appreciate being over billed and hope this will be refunded to me.

Room tip: The laundry room takes credit cards on the first floor.
Date of stay: August 2020
Nationwide HMC, Other at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2020

We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us. We also understand your frustration over the charge on your account and hope that you were able to discuss it with the property for more clarification. We are extremely disappointed to learn that you experienced issues with pest sightings and customer service. We take great pride in delivering a stay that is full of hospitality and deeply apologize that this did not come through during your time with us. We also take all reports of pests very seriously and will make sure that we are working towards a resolution so that we can maximize the guest experience. Best wishes in all your future travels.

Reviewed April 10, 2020

I have been approached to buy drugs numerous times. There's a large number of homeless people staying here. They'll put 20 people in a room. It's loud at night. And I was assaulted in the elevator by another guest who threw her phone at me because she was fighting with someone else. I have been to the front desk, they say they can't do anything. I told them I wanted to leave, and she's refusing to give me back the money I paid. Casey at the front desk is the rudest, most unprofessional service worker I have ever met. If this hotel wants to stay in business with decent people, they need to take a look at the front desk issues.

Date of stay: April 2020
Nationwide HMC, Other at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are devastated by what you have described as this is far from the exceptional experience we provide. Thank you for letting us know how we are coming across so that we may address this immediately. We only work to provide the best for our guests and are shocked by what you stated. We wish you all the best in your travels.

-Charlie, Guest Engagement Specialist -WoodSpring Suites

Reviewed January 19, 2020

So I am living here for four months for a job, and so far the experience I've had has been really scary. First off the staff is great, they're nice and helpful in getting things that I've needed. As for the stay...things go bump in the night,you hear screamimg or yelling at random hours of the night (sounds like someone is getting beaten/abused) and I have yet to see this actual "night person" who comes and checks the building, to show up and do something about the scary activity that occurs here at night. I have woken up in the middle of the night to make sure I actually double locked the door. Even started putting a chair at the door at night to feel more safe. I really am worried about my safety for the time being that I'm here for my job and only hope that things get better. It's gotten so bad that I've had to completely move from one floor down all the way to the 1st floor just to convince myself that I feel safer. I don't know anyone here and am not from here at all but when you stay at a hotel, this is isn't the kind of experience anyone should experience. I really hope after writing this, someone will take it into account and do something now rather than later.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nationwidehotelmgmt, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that you are having a hard time relaxing during your stay. We encourage you to reach out to our staff with your concerns. We apologize that you haven't seen our night on-call staff like you wanted, however they normally address all issues as they are made aware and are readily available if you call them through the property phone at the lobby. We hope that the remainder of your stay is comfortable and you are able to enjoy your stay.

-Brandon, Guest Engagement Specialist -WoodSpring Suites

Reviewed August 2, 2019

I would not even give a one star rating. There is no customer service, they charge a linen fee, they will not replace towels and was told that they don't have enough to replace them. When they overcharged and was brought to their attention - their answer was for me to dispute with my bank. It took over 1 week to get a copy of the invoices for 2 rooms which did not match each other.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Julia R, - - Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC at WoodSpring Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear about these frustrations and challenges from your linen exchange to the billing. This is not at all the relaxing, wonderful, simple stay we intended for you. Thank you for sharing this important feedback with us.