“Delicious ice cream and fresh made cones!”

Josh & John's Naturally
Ranked #2 of 48 Dessert in Colorado Springs
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We loved our experience at Josh and Johns! The ice cream is delicious and the fresh made sugar cones are amazing.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Both my kids got vanilla with sprinkles and really enjoyed it, I had a chocolate peanut butter flavor that was very good. When I wasn’t sure what flavor I wanted they happily gave me a sample of each, which was nice. The waffle cone was really good too. My husband enjoyed his as well, I believe he got mint chip with Oreos topping.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

This caught our attention walking around the downtown district after a day of hiking and offers some unique and tasty versions of your favorite ice creams.
There is also toppings and customizations for mixes or kid creations.
This place was busy and they had sold out of some flavors by 4 that day which is a testament to how good this place is. There are a lot of choices for treats in this area but none stack up to this treatery.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

My large group of 12 came here after lunch. The staff was very friendly and worked fast. Everyone enjoyed their ice cream, and all of the unique flavors made this place special. If you're looking for a great ice cream place that's not hard on your budget this is it!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I first experienced this ice cream place in 2001 on a visit to the Springs and had a flavor I've never had anywhere else-oatmeal cookie. For years I've talked to my husband about it and just this last week we were in the Springs. I couldn't remember the name but did a quick google search for oatmeal ice cream in the Springs and found it!
The ice cream is so creamy and thick-like a really good ice cream should be. I was happy they had kid sizes for $1.50 because I wasn't looking forward to splitting a $4.50 ice cream with the kids. :) The oatmeal cookie flavor was still super great-with little pieces of oatmeal cookie mixed in. I also had the mint chocolate chip which was refreshing and really good.
The smell walking into the place was of sweet cinnamon and once inside we saw they were making fresh waffle cones which was neat to see.
The prices might be a bit higher, but for an ice cream specialty shop and really good quality, I don't think it was a bad value for the amount you get. It's not a place I'd go to every week, but for a fun treat every once in a while with the family or friends, I think it would be a good place to go!

Date of visit: May 2018
John K, Owner at Josh & John's Naturally, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thanks for the great review!!