“I don't get it”

Chick-fil-A
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed July 5, 2013

People seem to like this place a lot. My experiences have left me wondering why I'm paying so much for soggy chicken on a bun

1  Thank mywebss

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a question as to how much the grilled chicken weighed on a salad, and the young worker smiled and said, "Now that's a great question. I'll ask for you." He and another employee worked to find out that it was 3 oz. Well, the diet I'm on wants me to have 6 oz. of protein, so I just requested another chicken breast and requested that they go ahead and cut it up and put it on the salad. (I've been to other fast food restaurants where they put the additional chicken breast in a separate container, and cause more waste.)

Loved my salad. Loved the service (employee coming around asking if they can refill my soda). I actually went to the Chick-fil-A on Garden of the Gods...but I'm sure they're all as impressive with the service and workers and food. :)

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food is delicious, fairly priced and the service is excellent, friendly and courteous. The restaurant is clean and well-kept inside and out.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love Chick-Fil-A's breakfast. The spicy chicken biscuit with honey is so good. We love to stop here on the way out, but I don't like their coffee. The staff is SUPER friendly, though, and there's always a real flower on the table. It's the best fast food.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Truly their chicken sandwiches are good, better than McDonalds or Burger King (and other fast food restaurants). One of the only things I don’t like is that you can’t refill your own drinks and have to ask for ketchup too.

Date of visit: December 2012