“EXCELLENT customer care”

Ranked #275 of 1,613 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Yes, this is a fast food restaurant. Yes sometimes what you get isn't up to par, but they will replace it for you without question! They want their customers to be happy!
VERY friendly, but not obnoxiously so. Make sure that you have everything you need, even coming to the table to make sure that your drinks are full and you have napkins etc. When was the last time you saw that in a fast food place?!?
We visited this place at 9:30 at night (pretty close to closing time) and the service was as good as if it was earlier in the day.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

People seem to like this place a lot. My experiences have left me wondering why I'm paying so much for soggy chicken on a bun

1  Thank mywebss
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had a question as to how much the grilled chicken weighed on a salad, and the young worker smiled and said, "Now that's a great question. I'll ask for you." He and another employee worked to find out that it was 3 oz. Well, the diet I'm on wants me to have 6 oz. of protein, so I just requested another chicken breast and requested that they go ahead and cut it up and put it on the salad. (I've been to other fast food restaurants where they put the additional chicken breast in a separate container, and cause more waste.)

Loved my salad. Loved the service (employee coming around asking if they can refill my soda). I actually went to the Chick-fil-A on Garden of the Gods...but I'm sure they're all as impressive with the service and workers and food. :)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food is delicious, fairly priced and the service is excellent, friendly and courteous. The restaurant is clean and well-kept inside and out.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love Chick-Fil-A's breakfast. The spicy chicken biscuit with honey is so good. We love to stop here on the way out, but I don't like their coffee. The staff is SUPER friendly, though, and there's always a real flower on the table. It's the best fast food.