“Good Food Quick Service”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Description: Gourmet bagel café and coffeehouse serving fresh-baked bagels, fresh-cracked egg and hot & cold lunch sandwiches, small-batch artisan brew and popular specialty coffee drinks from Caribou Coffee, and more. Breakfast and lunch catering available.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The downtown Einstein Brothers is located in the heart of busy downtown Colorado Springs. It is within walking distance of my work. Great place to meet someone for a quick lunch. The food was hot, the service is quick and it is a nice atmosphere to have a private conversation. Enjoy both the breakfast and noon lunch opportunities. If you have not tried it, stop in. Staff was very helpful.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Their bagels are over the top. They're not really traditional as they're lighter than ones you get in New York. Nevertheless, they're wonderful. I always buy a dozen when I go camping with friends. They're gone the first day.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The first time we visited Einstein Bros. Bagels was when I got a coupon and I thought it was a good way to go and eat at a place we had never been there before. The sandwiches were small, nothing out of this world - price is not worth it.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I used to patronize Einstein Bros. quite a bit. Have not gone there in several years. My visit today reminded me why.

I had to repeat my order for two breakfast sandwiches, one coffee, and one milk three times. The order taker still got it wrong.

I asked for "eat -in." The bill said, "eat-in." The order arrived in a to-go bag. Back for trays.

$1.69 for 7 oz. of milk.

Sandwiches were limp and tasteless. Coffee was tasteless. Food quality is abysmal. These are not bagels.

Go to Panera. I will.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My favorite place for breakfast, lunch or Internet browsing. Friendly staff, clean, prompt and great bagels and sandwiches.