“Good Food Quick Service”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #10 of 21 Bakeries in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The downtown Einstein Brothers is located in the heart of busy downtown Colorado Springs. It is within walking distance of my work. Great place to meet someone for a quick lunch. The food was hot, the service is quick and it is a nice atmosphere to have a private conversation. Enjoy both the breakfast and noon lunch opportunities. If you have not tried it, stop in. Staff was very helpful.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Their bagels are over the top. They're not really traditional as they're lighter than ones you get in New York. Nevertheless, they're wonderful. I always buy a dozen when I go camping with friends. They're gone the first day.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The first time we visited Einstein Bros. Bagels was when I got a coupon and I thought it was a good way to go and eat at a place we had never been there before. The sandwiches were small, nothing out of this world - price is not worth it.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

I used to patronize Einstein Bros. quite a bit. Have not gone there in several years. My visit today reminded me why.

I had to repeat my order for two breakfast sandwiches, one coffee, and one milk three times. The order taker still got it wrong.

I asked for "eat -in." The bill said, "eat-in." The order arrived in a to-go bag. Back for trays.

$1.69 for 7 oz. of milk.

Sandwiches were limp and tasteless. Coffee was tasteless. Food quality is abysmal. These are not bagels.

Go to Panera. I will.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My favorite place for breakfast, lunch or Internet browsing. Friendly staff, clean, prompt and great bagels and sandwiches.