“Good coffee”

Ranked #10 of 21 Bakeries in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 4 July 2015

I had a smoothie and coffee and enjoyed them both. The service was pleasant and good. They were a little bit busy but it was lunch time.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

I love the Nova Lox and can't get it anywhere else. It is super delicious. The people are friendly and there is indoor and outdoor seating. This location is busy, so get there early!

Reviewed 11 March 2015

My fiance and I were very impressed with this place. I recommend honey smoked salmon bagel, it's a delicious and healthy lunch.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We go to Einsteins at least once a month and we love it. Good Food, great atmosphere, fair price and fun for the family

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Never had a problem with this Einstein and I've been in many times. I think my only complaint would be the wait can get long if I come in at a popular time in the morning.

My order has always been fulfilled correctly. This is important because my cubemates like to customize their egg sandwiches, so I like having it right when it's my turn to bring in breakfast. The staff is always nice and smiley except for every 1 out of 4 visits.

Bagels themselves are soft and chewy, but they do not age well - not good as leftovers! The egg sandwiches are okay - nothing creative, they're microwaved, but I've ordered them several times and they're always consistent. I'll take that. What I find odd is that one egg sandwich costs less than ordering two sliced bagels with shmear.

Place is usually clean, but if you get there after 8AM, it takes them some time to wipe down the tables that have collected crumbs all morning. Einstein is also set up more like a cafe than just a bagel shop.