“Excellent service, good breakfast sandwiches, great cofee!”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #10 of 21 Bakeries in Colorado Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast food
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Went there for a birthday breakfast sandwich. Had not been here before so was asking lots of kinda stupid questions and taking way more time than I should, but the server guy (Jon) was so nice and patient with me. Wish I could have personally given him a raise! He made suggestions and helped me and it turned out to be a very tasty egg sandwich on a fresh bagel. Bought coffee as part of my coupon deal--their fresh brewed coffee is bottomless (loved their hazelnut and vanilla--didn't even need cream or sugar). I will be back because of the excellent service and to buy a to-go mug for coffee, because I plan to get coffee often here (this restaurant being not far from my kids' school). And next time to try a pastry or try their bagels and shmear. From what I saw, reasonable prices and great food. And the dining room here is fairly large and very open and airy. Lots of people sitting around at tables drinking coffee and reading the paper or chatting with a friend or working on their laptop. Even mid-morning this place was pretty packed.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

I had a smoothie and coffee and enjoyed them both. The service was pleasant and good. They were a little bit busy but it was lunch time.

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

I love the Nova Lox and can't get it anywhere else. It is super delicious. The people are friendly and there is indoor and outdoor seating. This location is busy, so get there early!

Reviewed 11 March 2015

My fiance and I were very impressed with this place. I recommend honey smoked salmon bagel, it's a delicious and healthy lunch.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We go to Einsteins at least once a month and we love it. Good Food, great atmosphere, fair price and fun for the family