“Great Place for Lunch”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Description: Gourmet bagel café and coffeehouse serving fresh-baked bagels, fresh-cracked egg and hot & cold lunch sandwiches, small-batch artisan brew and popular specialty coffee drinks from Caribou Coffee, and more. Breakfast and lunch catering available.
Reviewed June 7, 2016

We went here for lunch recently. We both had bagel sandwiches. The bagels were fresh and flavorful. The sandwiches were well made and were ready promptly. The staff was friendly and courteous. We will be going back.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Went there for a birthday breakfast sandwich. Had not been here before so was asking lots of kinda stupid questions and taking way more time than I should, but the server guy (Jon) was so nice and patient with me. Wish I could have personally given him a raise! He made suggestions and helped me and it turned out to be a very tasty egg sandwich on a fresh bagel. Bought coffee as part of my coupon deal--their fresh brewed coffee is bottomless (loved their hazelnut and vanilla--didn't even need cream or sugar). I will be back because of the excellent service and to buy a to-go mug for coffee, because I plan to get coffee often here (this restaurant being not far from my kids' school). And next time to try a pastry or try their bagels and shmear. From what I saw, reasonable prices and great food. And the dining room here is fairly large and very open and airy. Lots of people sitting around at tables drinking coffee and reading the paper or chatting with a friend or working on their laptop. Even mid-morning this place was pretty packed.

Reviewed July 4, 2015

I had a smoothie and coffee and enjoyed them both. The service was pleasant and good. They were a little bit busy but it was lunch time.

Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

I love the Nova Lox and can't get it anywhere else. It is super delicious. The people are friendly and there is indoor and outdoor seating. This location is busy, so get there early!

Reviewed March 11, 2015

My fiance and I were very impressed with this place. I recommend honey smoked salmon bagel, it's a delicious and healthy lunch.