US$153
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$194
US$210
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$199
US$208
Hotels.com
US$199
US$169
Priceline
  • Pool
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)
US$195
  • Restaurant
US$549
TripAdvisor
1,663 results
All reviewsaquatic centerfire pitthe main lodgetennis courtsmain restaurantpaddle boatsmountain viewbeautiful propertyhot tubpikes peaksmoresamenitiesconferencecoloradobrunchzoocloset
Reviewed April 6, 2015

It's 3:40am as I am writing this. I'm up because I can hear every move the upstairs guests make all hours of the day or night, including right now!

The rooms themselves are beautiful, as are the facilities, but the floors are not sound proof and you hear every footstep, every open and close of the sliding glass door and can hear the upstairs guests as well.

I called the front desk and asked to move, luckily I was informed they are leaving today!!

Hoping for a better night sleep for the rest of my stay.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
CheyenneResort, General Manager at Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While we are grateful that you described our resort and rooms as beautiful, we deeply regret if any noise disrupted you during your stay. We were so glad you reached out to our Front Desk so that our staff could work with you to ensure your comfort. Please don’t hesitate to do so again if we can further assist you in any way. We hope that you enjoy the remainder of your time at our property.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

We needed a VERY QUIET place to stay for a night. With 2 teenage girls and a 10 year old with Autism when we do get out, we want to RELAX! I asked the front desk to try to put us somewhere away from the main activity and she did! This place isn't like your average hotel, there are 7 or 8 buildings with 3 floors and 5 or 6 rooms on each floor. The pool is in a separate area then the main office. We didn't go into any of the restaurants. We probably would have if we hadn't had to go so far to get to them. So, we ended up ordering a pizza. I really liked the decor, we had a great view and we didn't hear ANYTHING all night. I saw a lot of families with young kids having fun too. It looks like this is a place you could go as couples or families and still have fun.

Room Tip: If you are out as a couple and want away from the noise, ask for a room facing the golf course! :-)
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl D
CheyenneResort, General Manager at Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2015

At Cheyenne Mountain Resort, not only do we offer lodge-inspired guest rooms on our spacious resort grounds, we strive to deliver the accommodations that will best suit the needs of each of our guests. We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed the quiet guest room that you sought. Our property, as you mentioned, is an ideal destination for families, couples and even business travelers. We hope that we have the privilege of seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs.

Reviewed March 26, 2015

The exterior of lodge and lobby area were very pretty. Rustic but elegant. The most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in, and I've stayed at quite a few high end resorts/hotels in my lifetime. The hotel staff was highly professional and attentive to my needs as a guest.

Room Tip: Select a top floor room. Lots of noise from guests above me.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Charla B
CheyenneResort, General Manager at Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, A Dolce Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2015

We love that you described Cheyenne Mountain Resort as rustic yet elegant and that you took the time to detail your relaxing stay with us. It was wonderful to read that our plush beds and luxurious bedding were to your liking and that our staff was attentive throughout your visit. We certainly hope you will allow us the honor of welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

We found this place online and I am so glad we did!!! We came here for a mini-weekend-vacation with the family. Since I had to work through my son's spring break I wanted to take him somewhere to have a great time and WE DID. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the pool was so warm and nice. We went on a kids weekend and they had all kinds of different activities for the kids it was awesome! We really loved the view from the room of the mountain it was very beautiful at night. All the views from the resort were beautiful.
We did not really care for was the price of the restaurant for guests of the resort. We went the first night we got there for the Prime Rib and seafood buffet and it was OUTSTANDING!! Totally worth the price. But all the other times the food was really good but quite over priced. There was also some young teenage kids at the pool that I do not think belonged there and after they came it was uncomfortable and we left.
But that will definitely not stop us from coming back to the resort.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family

We are also so very glad that you chose Cheyenne Mountain Resort as your destination for a weekend getaway with your family! It is wonderful to read that your kids enjoyed the weekend of family-friendly activities we hosted and that our property views and accommodations were highlights of your visit. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience and hope that next time you’re here you won’t hesitate to reach out if our staff can assist in any way. It would be our pleasure to welcome you and your family back again soon. Thank you!

Reviewed March 22, 2015

Loved the Cheyenne Moutain Resort. A family friend recommended them. We had a small hiccup with the mobile online booking. It only showed the suite price of $500+ dollars a night. I figured that meant it was full, tried hotels.com with no rooms available, then tried priceline and they showed rooms for $119 so I booked. Got to the hotel to check in and the front desk showed no record of my reservation. I was not happy, but after calling priceline and them confirming I had a reservation, priceline resent the reservation information to the hotel. The only other issue we had was we reserved a 2 Queen Deluxe room because the website said you had to have a Deluxe to be able to get a rollaway bed for my son. Turns out you have to have a Deluxe King room which is pointless when you have 3 children. So we ended up needing to get 2 rooms adjoining. All was great after that. Thank you staff & the Cheyenne Moutain Resort. We will be back!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family

We loved your review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your time at our property. While we certainly don’t want any of our guests to experience reservation concerns, we were truly grateful to have the opportunity to work with you and find the best accommodations possible for you and your family. We appreciate your kind compliments to our staff and look forward to welcoming you back to Cheyenne Mountain Resort soon.