All reviewsyogurtstay at comfort innminiature golf coursebreakfast was standard farelobby entrancesausage linksroom was cleanhot tubmaintenance guyovernight staynight clerkmountain viewdecent breakfastsafe areaeasy accesswest sidenon smoking
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I highly recommend this hotel. My family and I checked in late after a terrible experience at another hotel and everyone was a great help - the front desk was extremely helpful and immediately and completely improved my mood. The rooms were new and we had plenty of space and no noise for agreat night sleep so that we were well rested to go to Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods the next day.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2018

I still find it hard to swallow just how expensive a decent place to stay is in Colorado Springs (Denver is so much cheaper). The staff was nice, the room was small, but clean. Thank goodness the folks next to me were quiet because the walls are paper thin. I was in the bathroom in the morning and could hear EVERY WORD they were saying in the next room. I loved the access to the Centennial trail in the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floors, last room on the floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is pretty clean and bed is hard. Room 409 smells terrible... at least you can open the window. Bathroom needs updating/repaired, walls have damage. I can’t believe they charge over $150/night when I’ve stayed in hotels that were 10 times nicer for $90/night. I guess it’s just the area. I don’t recommend this hotel and we travel all the time. I bet Motel 6 is nicer than this Comfort Inn.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I booked this room based on location. The reviews I raedvpror were alL correct! NOISY!
All night long. Furnishings appeared newer but lousy arrangement of room made it awkward to get comfortable in. Poor lighting, especially where the appliances are stacked one on top if other 3 high and wobbly!
I would not stay here again!

Room Tip: Get as high up as possible!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2018

This hotel was fine and the best deal compared with others in the area that were reviewed well. The highway is a little loud and the hotel needs a little updating but otherwise it was fine. The service was good when we asked to change rooms due to a window issue. We also liked the trail and stream behind the hotel for a little outside respite. Good breakfast, too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family