Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
PricelineUS$77
Agoda.comUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

On older hotel with not much done to upgrade it. Room was clean but: carpet worn, bathtub chipped, bathtub faucet leaked, sound isolation poor, TV cable reception poor, except 3 local channels. No power available at the desk. Free breakfast was donuts and coffee.

Room tip: Choose a better hotel
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2019

DO NOT STAY HERE DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY HAPPENED TONIGHT 9-18-2019. I have never left a review like this or been treated like this in my entire life. My heart aches so much right now. Please read this until the end. I am the mother of 6, a wife and have a masters degree in business administration. Unfortunately I also have cancer. I am having surgery tomorrow and spoke to someone at the hotel before I booked my room. I live close to this hotel in our home with my family and the hospital I am having surgery at tomorrow is near by. I knew the preparation for surgery tomorrow was going to be difficult and I did not want my children or any of my family to have to endure my suffering tonight. To get through the pain and time I am facing we decided it best for me to get to be alone tonight but near our home in case I needed my husband or someone to come to me. I spoke to a male employee at the hotel when I booked my room about getting a late check out. The plan was to go directly from the hotel to the hospital tomorrow but my check in at the hospital is at 2:00pm. I called to see if I could check out at 1:30pm and that is what was agreed to by the man I spoke to when I booked the room. I was told by him that if there was going to be any issues at all he was leaving a message for the manager and I would receive a phone call. Angel, the horrible women that discriminated against me when I went to check in said the man I spoke to no longer works there. I just made the reservation a couple days ago!!!!! Angel refused to allow me to speak to a manager and then said she was the manager for that shift which I am certain is entirely untrue. She accused me of cussing at her which I never ever ever cuss. My husband was standing right there because I am too sick and weak to be able to drive myself and again, surgery is tomorrow so someone dropping me off and picking me up was the idea. He too could not believe this women's horrible behavior. He is a witness to the entire thing. She refused the late check out I had been promised so then I said fine I have the key I will deal with it in the morning and she said she deactivated the key and did not complete my check in and was not honoring my reservation. By this time I was sitting on the floor because I was getting so sick and in so much pain. She yelled at me for sitting on the floor instead of the chairs across the room that they had in the area. I do not generally sit on the floor but sitting in a chair with my legs straight down is extremely painful. My entire family can tell anyone I do not sit in normal chairs right now almost ever. Even at our kitchen table. I can't. Angel then proceeded to say she was calling the police because I was sitting on the floor.........Can you believe it? I am crying by this time and my husband had to just help me up and back to our car which I had a hard time walking to. He helped me get all the way back home where I am sitting in agony as I type this. Please, as a mom, a wife and a cancer patient I beg you DO NOT GIVE BUSINESS TO A HOTEL THAT IS WILLING TO HIRE AND OPERATE AND ACCEPT TOTAL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ANY ONE WHO IS DISABLED OR HAS CANCER!!! I still just cry at the thought of the horrible person I had to encounter tonight. We will be filing formal complaints everywhere that we can once I get through the next incredibly tough days my family has ahead of us. Since we live so close to the hotel I was so hoping it was going to be nice so we had a good recommendation when friends and family come and visit us. I have a second surgery already scheduled for the 4th of October. On incredibly tough nights it would been so nice to have a place to stay that is so close to my family but not with them so I could save them some of the suffering. Especially my girls. There are things they do not need to see and hear. Again I beg anyone reading this to please bring your business elsewhere. This hotel is horrible.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Genesis W
Reviewed August 3, 2019

Booked a non-smoking room. We were given a room upstairs with distinct smell of smoke. Old and worn with creaking floors, feelt like an old crack house. Nice bed but with the thick pillows it felt like sleeping with your head on a curb. The shower curtain i the bathroom had a disgusting smell. Bad TV reception. Small breakfast in the morning. Do not recommend this place.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DIF1891
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Econo Lodge Downtown Colo Springs doesn't look like anything special. Just a typical, old motor lodge. However, if you prefer a very friendly staff, comfortable, new mattresses and an extremally clean room, then you'll enjoy your stay. Breakfast is very limited. Small pool is chilly but we observed it being cleaned all 4 mornings we were there. On a fairly busy road, but in a safe residential area. Reasonable rates when compared to others. Good value.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Ideal for us. Great location, walking distance to town. An older building with its little quirks, Clean, comfortable beds, microwave and fridge in room a plus. A continental breakfast to help you get started, Parker and Angel (staff) were a great help with questions. All the staff seemed friendly. Will definitely stay there again when we return.

Date of stay: June 2019