1,094 results
All reviews sleep number airplane restaurant free drink coupons great hotel colorado springs airport peterson afb free breakfast buffet the hotel staff large room fresh fruit indoor pool excellent stay hot tub great room parking lot beds microwave
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radisson1645, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radisson1645, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018

This was my first stay in a Radisson and I loved it. We were on a tour and only stayed one night, but I wished I could stay longer. Great room, very clean, excellent breakfast, great shower (my opinion of a good room rests on the shower quality). If I was planning to return to Colorado Springs, I would definitely stay here. I will also look to book a Radisson in my future travels.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the nice review, Ms. Phyllis. We hope you have the opportunity to return and look forward to having the chance to serve you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Reviewed June 10, 2018

We stay at this property at least once a year with our grandchildren. They always go out of their way to accommodate us. The rooms are spacious and clean, as is the property.
Their pool guy always keeps the water looking great. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when we're in the Springs.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Radisson1645, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you for being so loyal to us, Mrs. Tessar!! It is always a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to your next visit.