All reviews sweet shop outdoor pool sliding glass door starbucks coffee breakfast buffet beds were very comfortable the room was nice easy access nice stay the colorado springs area pikes peak convention reunion banquet coupon freeway pet
Reviewed August 3, 2016

There was a simple mistake made when I called to book the hotel. The operator who entered the booking spelt my last name wrong. We arrived to check in. The front desk lady asked for my ID, then she said "you do not have a reservation here. It must be at our other location". I guess there are three locations in COsprings. So she sent us on our way. I called the other location in the parking lot. The gentleman at that front desk was VERY helpful and found our booking. At the first location...He gave me the booking number and I went back in with that. The same front desk lady helped me. She did not seem to care, in the least, that she almost made me drive to the other location and then back...Maybe she was just having a long day.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear HardeyB,

Thanks for the review. I do apologize for the lack of understanding and empathy from the Front Desk Clerk you interacted with. We all strive to make each guest's stay enjoyable and we failed to do so with you. I have discussed- in detail, your comments with the Front Desk Management and I am confident that they are committed to improvement and will provide better service in the future.

Thanks for staying and the helpful feedback.
Hope to see you back the next time you visit Colorado Springs.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nice. We stayed in a ground floor room and had access to the outside with a sliding glass door. The room was spacious and well appointed though the TV was on the small side. The bed was comfortable, but definitely on the firm side. They provide Starbucks coffee in the room as well. Indoor, outdoor pool, volleyball and tennis courts are also on site.
The staff was super friendly and personable. Definitely worth the stay!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Dear ybella2014,

I would like to thank you for staying at Hotel Eleganté during your visit. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and tell us about your experience.

I will be sure to pass on the compliments to our staff. Indeed the guest rooms are very welcoming and updated for your enjoyment including Flat-Screen TV's with in-room movie purchase options, 13.5" Pillowtop Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses, Starbucks Coffee, Bath & Body Works Amenities, and much more. More than anything however, I am sincerely pleased that the personal touches of the staff were able to make your stay memorable and enjoyable. This is precisely our goal and I am very glad to hear that it was achieved successfully with your stay.

We hope to serve you again in the future! Again, thank you for your feedback.

Best to you,

Reviewed August 3, 2016

The hotel and staff were terrific. We chose this hotel based on location and what the hotel had to offer. From the restaurant to the sports bar we never felt like we had to search out other places to eat or drink. The location was another important factor. Not far from anywhere we had planned to go see.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Dear Fred V,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience here at Hotel Eleganté in Colorado Springs. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that we were conveniently located for your trip to the city.

I am also glad that you enjoyed our onsite restaurants- Rawhide Sports Bar and Rustler’s Country Café. We would love to host your next trip so you may visit our Outdoor Sports Court featuring Basketball, Tennis, Pickle ball, Running/Walking Path, Sand Volleyball Pit, and our Outdoor Pool with Kiddie Pool as well!

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Lovely place to stay. Great amenities. Comfortable, spacious rooms. Good food in the restaurant and the Sweet Shop. Very helpful and friendly staff. Adequate linens with good housekeeping. Easy on and off of major highways. Close to many attractions.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear em311,

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Eleganté during your visit to the Colorado Springs area. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our in-hotel amenities and the food in our restaurant. We pride ourselves on the friendliness of our staff so I am indeed very pleased to learn you enjoyed this.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review and tell us about your experience. We will pass on the compliments to our staff and hope to serve you again in the future!

Take Care,

Reviewed August 2, 2016

Great price over the Memorial Holiday weekend! We did not spend a lot of time in the room so the fact that the hotel and rooms are older and need updating did not bother us, but were noticeable. It is very family friendly and the staff was just as helpful. The locstion is close to freeway access and not far from the OTC even using the side streets, maybe closer than using I-25.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ed O, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Dear honesty694,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is a great way for us to understand what is important to our guest. We are currently working to update all of our 500 guest rooms. We started by placing custom 13.5" pillowtop Simmons Beautyrest mattresses made just for our hotel in every guest room.

Please come again and see firsthand the improvement we are working on every day (big & small!). Again, thank you for your feedback.

Best,