All reviews room was clean slowest elevator basic continental breakfast thick towels wyndham property waffles waffle machine short stay enjoyed my stay manitou springs king bed pikes peak gods cereal channels odor
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Lobby smelled upon entering as well as the elevator. The room was not as big as advertised and there is no swimming pool. It is a pet friendly establishment and had I known that upfront, I would not have chosen to stay here. My family and I are not pet people. The only nice thing I can say is that it was close to all attractions that we were interested in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This is about as basic as you can get when it comes to a hotel you might consider. The hallways are narrow and they may have the slowest elevator in the world.

The room are small but clean. The Wifi is pretty fast.

Room Tip: If your room is on the south side, you will hear the highway traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

My son and I drove from Dallas to Denver and back on the same day. We needed a few hours of sleep so we stopped here. The staff was very accommodating to our needs. Very respectful, and a welcome surprise after a long day on the road. Thank you very much!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank trackinggeos
Reviewed May 28, 2018

This is not a fancy motel, the furniture and bedspreads are dated, but it is clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable. There are microwaves and mini fridges in the rooms. The price is quite affordable and it is in a good area (low crime) with easy access to all the attractions in Colorado Springs. They do have smoking rooms available, but they are on a separate floor from the non-smoking rooms. I have stayed here before this trip, and I will stay here again while visiting relatives.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 10, 2018

My family and I traveled from GA and chose this hotel due to the location and cost per night. I was very impressed with the room we were given and the customer service was even better. The breakfast was simple; cereal, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, and waffles/toast. We didn’t eat the breakfast because we are meat eaters and the lack of meat just didn’t do it for us. Overall, it was a great stay and I would choose this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family