Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$6
PricelineUS$65
Hotels.comUS$66
Expedia.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2020

The general manager, Anthony was fine until there was a misunderstanding. He then became threatening, rude and I then found out he lied to me about what was said to one of the members of my party regarding late outs. When I tried to address it, there was no accountability for him, and Wyndam told me that they couldn't do anything about hotel policy, or that he behaved so terribly. Totally unacceptable. DO NOT STAY HERE

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 17, 2020

Thank you staff for providing a port in the storm! I required a place to stay for a few days to stay safe. I was welcomed and provided with one of the newly refurbished rooms. I became spoiled with the new toilet that had a let itself down with ease toilet seat lid with the water saving features. I loved the water pik shower head .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 30, 2020

I really am having a hard time trying to not be upset about this ladies she was so rude I couldn't even get a room cause it was so late. I just don't understand why this ladies was so rude I never talked disrespect full and was kind and nice to her

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 17, 2020

Similar experience as another review about the manager. He was extremely rude and disrespectful. I had made a reservation for two nights. Did not check my invoice, but they had only charged for one. I work nights and was sleeping in my room at the 11:00 check-out time, when he busted into the room and yelled at me to leave. I had my wife (who was not with me) call the desk to see what was the problem. He was extremely rude and disrespectful to her as well. With this customer service, never stay at this establishment.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Julie O
Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

This is an okay place to stay if you are looking to save some money and plan to spend much time in your room. An older motel but clean. A lot of shady people stay or just hang around here. Was also noisy. Staff was friendly and helpful! Even so I will pick another place to stay next time.

Date of stay: February 2020