Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$15
PricelineUS$97
Expedia.comUS$97
Lol.travelUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2020

Not enough towels. Odor of pet urine in room. Mold and broken tiles in bathroom. Broken ironing board in room. Unusable. Staff not helpful. Daytime manager tried to charge a pet deposit multiple times and was EXTREMELY RUDE.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 14, 2020

Okay... So Colorado is a marijuana smoking state. You have to sign a waiver that you won't smoke in your room here. BUT... the nice gal at the front desk said it would be okay if you smoked discretely in your car. Well, heck, we saw folks rolling all over the cramped parking lot, sharing whatever they had in hand, possibly waiting around to buy more from...? We make it to the room. It has seen better days. Back missing off remote, handles missing off drawers, burn marks on bed cover (not from MJ, I'm sure). First floor window looked weak at best. I considered adding a safety bar to it, as the person in the next room had done to theirs (looked like handle off broom). We were tired, went to bed. Noises were very loud, easy to hear everything through ceiling from floor above. All night. Then at 5:30 am a car w/loud muffler and big shiny truck parked right outside our window, conducted some sort of business for nearly 20 minutes, then took off. I hadn't seen those vehicles in the lot previously. As we left for the day, gal at front desk told attendant, "Can you give me a call if the cops show up?" Most guests were like her, looked like they were living at the hotel, not nightly guests like ourselves. We packed our bags and decided to leave a day early, find another hotel. My heart went out to the mom and two little boys walking through the parking lot, as the smallest boy reached down and picked up a piece of gum that was stuck to the ground, proceeded to stick it in his mouth and chew it, before heading back inside the hotel to their room. A few people were lined up outside the hotel, possibly for their morning smoke. A couple crouched outside near the dumpster, clearing rolling up to "smoke." No easy in and out of the lot. We just left and didn't look back. I don't recommend this place. Didn't feel safe there.

Room tip: Choose another room at a better hotel. Don't stay here.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed August 15, 2020

This hotel was okay overall, but the beds were weird one was pretty comfortable, but the other was super uncomfortable. I could feel the springs pushing into me. It seemed like they had updated some of the mattresses, but not all of them.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 10, 2020

The general manager, Anthony was fine until there was a misunderstanding. He then became threatening, rude and I then found out he lied to me about what was said to one of the members of my party regarding late outs. When I tried to address it, there was no accountability for him, and Wyndam told me that they couldn't do anything about hotel policy, or that he behaved so terribly. Totally unacceptable. DO NOT STAY HERE

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 17, 2020

Thank you staff for providing a port in the storm! I required a place to stay for a few days to stay safe. I was welcomed and provided with one of the newly refurbished rooms. I became spoiled with the new toilet that had a let itself down with ease toilet seat lid with the water saving features. I loved the water pik shower head .

Date of stay: March 2020