All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub waffles booked this hotel free breakfast walmart colorado motel refrigerator mountains
Reviewed October 8, 2015

This hotel is on the north side of town. The check-in staff was great. Our room was as advertized and had the added bonus of a ceiling fan! And opening windows...which we couldn't do because our room opened onto the parking lot. Wi fi worked ok in our room. Room was clean and refreshed every day. Bedding was very comfortable. Breakfast food options were ok. Not great, but price was right!

Room Tip: Make sure you're not charged for the room safe if you don't use it!!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
John M, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Colorado Springs Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Alexis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a few words about your great experience at Days Inn Air Force Academy.
We sincerely value your business and appreciate your review. We look forward to having you again as a guest. Happy Travels!

Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

My new employer booked my hotel. When I arrived I was satisfied. The hotel is average but very clean, except the worn bedding and towels. Theres a 24-hr walmart across the street, restaurant's, a big mall and salon. Last night, an incident happened and the police were called while I was outside. The front desk clerk, Karen, handled it very well while a crazy women rushed in and started yelling at her. She calmed her down so the situation wouldn't escalate.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Mya,

Just wanted to say thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate every kind word about our hotel and staff. Kudos to Karen for deflating the situation and we apologize for any inconvenience that it might have caused you.

Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

Too cold to keep ridins so i pulled off the highway and picked a convienent hotel. Excellent value, but karen the night clerk really made the stay pleasant. Her customer service skills exceeded my expectations. Thanks Karen and days inn

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2015 via mobile

My wife, son, and I visited from Rio Rancho, NM. The hotel was excellent, and Jonathan from the front desk was helpful and friendly. The room was clean, and the hotel is in a great location near stores and main roads. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Colorado Springs. Great experience!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family