Residence Inn Colorado Springs South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$127
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$189
US$181
US$172
  • Pool
US$240
US$160
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$200
Rainbow Lodge and Inn(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$287
Marriott Hotels
US$207
US$194
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$136
Hotels.com
Sonesta ES Suites Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
US$189
All reviewsbasketball courtwatch netflixworld arenaa marriott platinum memberfront desknice free breakfastfire pittarget storefull kitchenstudio suitemovie theaterbuffalo wild wingshighly recommend this propertyoutback steakhousewe've stayedwalking distanceroom was clean
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We stayed at the Residence Inn on Colorado Springs on our way to Boulder this weekend. We arrived at about 9 pm and were delighted to find lots of late night dining options within walking distance of the hotel. Our room was very roomy and they offered a hot breakfast in the morning. We were five minutes from I-25, so the location was perfect. Free wireless internet too.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and the queen suite was very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2011

We were in Colorado SPrings for a figure skating event, and opted to stay in one of the 2 bedroom suites here and split it with one of her teammates and her mom. It worked out GREAT! The living room was large enough for both of the girls to sprawl out and do homework. THe kitchenette was fully equipped. And the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and different every morning while there. It was also an easy walk to the World Arena facilities, a Target, a movie theater and several restaurants. The room was cleaned every day, and the housekeeping crew did a great job working around all the girls' belongings! Excellent value!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gunvor
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Before I say anything else, I'll say I only paid $50 a night using price line (a risk that really paid off), so I wasn't expecting much. This place really surprised me. Rooms clean and spacious, kitchen fully equipped (including coffee and popcorn) and even though the property itself seems a little run down, the rooms have been renovated and are nice. The front desk guy was distracted and never really met my eye...but that was the only negative to this place. I'm usually picky about where I stay, but for what I paid this was an excellent value!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Theaterbelle
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Like most Residence Inn locations, this motel is very clean, located in an area close to local attractions, and had "happy hour". The staff were all courteous, had genuine smiles and willing to please.

Breakfast was similar each morning but varied, I.e. not the same fruit, meat, etc, and generally well prepared. The exception were the tortillas. They chewed like rubber.

I failed to ask which beer they had on tap, but it was very much to my liking. The wine was run of the mill, but acceptable. My wife enjoyed both the red and white.

My only bother was the same issue I have with most hotel's and that is the television quality. All rooms were equipped with decently rated Toshiba HDTV's, flat, thin, at least 720p, widescreen. However, there were absolutely NO (nada, nil, zilch, zero, nyet) HDTV channels available. I can understand not having, for example, premium channels like HBOHD, but over the air stations are available and free with HD content.

Also, we took advantage of the pay per view movie service, even though a movie theater is literally, across the street (the rooms ARE inviting and comfortable), and even that was not HD quality. I complained to the front desk, but alas, not many people seem to realize what HD fully entails.

In the case of Residence Inn, HD seems to be limited to an HDTV, a weak TV signal, and a stretched picture to remove the letter boxing effect resulting in fat squatted picture. I didn't get my money back for the poor quality movie.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms generally have no view as they are on the inside, away from parking and roadways.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We own several timeshare resorts and visit Vail and Breckenridge during August and ski season. A few years ago, Delta offered direct flights from Ohio to Colorado Springs, but no more.

We find overnighting at Residence Inn Colorado Springs South before and after our holiday in the Rockies provides a more pleasant trip.

Residence Inn Colorado Springs South offers central A/C and heating. Marriott Gold Elite members are upgraded to a one-bedroom suite. This is a very pleasant business property.

The Residence Inn hot breakfast buffet is not great, but satisfies.
Several restaurants are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Marriott Gold Elite members are upgraded to a one-bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple