All reviews waffles room was clean warm cookies movie theater microwave and refrigerator hotel is located convenient location indoor pool great place to stay parking lot target cereal pets checkin clerk interstate inns
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Front desk and staff were very friendly but our room wasn't the cleanest. Good location in the area - close to many activities. Seems that this hotel may be remodeled from another hotel chain rather than a hotel built as a Fairfield. Average hotel room but breakfast was good along with the location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suires Colorado Springs South. I have shared your feedback with the front desk as well as housekeeping team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

We traveled to Colorado Springs to visit family. My wife and I have made a habit of putting out the do not disturb sign each nigh of a hotel stay because we have been awoken by service staff and walked in on while dressing; so we make it a habit. As soon as we leave we remove the sign so the staff knows it is ok to service the room on the next pass. We followed our routine at the Fairfield Inn & Suites, but we returned to an untouched room; a first. The following morning, after our second night, I approached the desk clerk and explained what happened. “The maids don’t speak or read any English,” I was told. When they see the sign on the door, they take it as indication to bypass the room altogether. He asked if I wanted the room serviced that day, to which I said yes. We returned to a made bed, but nothing else done.

Garbage not emptied, soaps not refilled, coffee not refilled, paper cups and supplies not restocked. I would be surprised if the bed linens were even changed. Frustrating. Not to nitpick, but while I’m on a roll, the AC didn’t control temperature (either it was full on freezing or of, hot and stuffy), our key cards kept losing their memory causing us to have to return to the desk, and the mattress protector wouldn’t stay on tucked in causing me to wake up sleeping on the bare mattress (ewww.)

The good: Finally, after the third night, the room was made up correctly. It was a nice hotel and clean. The bathrooms were updated and modern. The mattress was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fairfield Inn and Suites Colorado Springs South. I apologize that the housekeeping service was not adequate. We have shared your concerns with our housekeeping team to ensure that it does not occur again in the future. I hope that we have another chance to better serve you in the future if your travels should ever bring you back to the Colorado Springs area.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Yes, this Fairfield is clean and meets all Marriott expectations. The location is what stands out here. It is near the Broadmore Hotel which means a lovely neighborhood. You can walk to any number of fine restaurants within 3 or 4 minutes. They do not have an hors d'ouevres night as many other Fairfield Inns do, nor do they greet you with fresh baked, warm cookies. The staff was lovely and, knowing it was our anniversary, the front desk clerk ran out to our car with two bottles of water. Nice gesture.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

So I stopped here as I transited to Fort Carson and I definitely enjoyed my stay. The heated indoor pool was a nice touch. Even though the hotel seems a little older, they keep up the facilities really nicely.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Blair B
Tonia M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your experience. I am glad you enjoyed the indoor pool, we hope that you will be able to stay with us again if your travels should bring you back to the Colorado Springs area!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Easy to find... Rooms looked fresh and nicely decorated
Adjacent shopping and restaurants were nice and convenient.
The Breakfast room is a little tight and got a little overwhelming and congested., we just adjusted out time of going down by 30 minutes.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience. I apologize that the breakfast area was crowded. If you would like the next time you stay with us, we would be happy to make a to go breakfast for you to bring to room or eat on the go! Thanks again for your comments!