“Easily my favorite OCC spot ...”

Agia Sophia Coffee Shop and Book Store
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Agia Sophia is located on W. Colorado Avenue, just west of Old Colorado City. The building, at 29th street, was the original City Hall for OCC. The historic 1888 building features a native stone facade and a tower on the corner.Parking is available on the street and the lot in the back.
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Come for the coffee and other caffeinated beverages, mill around for the pastries, and vibe and relax with the chill atmosphere of books, wood, large mugs, and classical music. I'm not too shy about hiding my slight dislike for the Springs, but the one thing the city did get exactly right is their amazing coffee shops, downtown and OCC, and on the outskirts of each. It's so very strange, really. I won't overanalyze, nor take them for granted. I'll just be super thankful they're here.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I love this coffee shop. The atmosphere is quite relaxing and refreshing. There's plenty of space so it doesn't feel crowded at all. Also, their chia latte is excellent! I recommend the dirty chia if you're wanting a little coffee mixed in.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

What a nice cafe.
You can use it like a library. It's in an old home in the attractive west side of town. The food isn't their forte, it's the coffee. It's owned by a church and is a non profit. Books are free to read and or you can purchase. I've been there for meetings and been there alone. You can sit at the bar, and you might be approached to have a philosophical conversation, or not. Or you can sit alone in a chair or sofa and just relax. I'm local but on the other side of town. I wish it was closer. If you are in the mood for this sort of relaxed atmosphere I recommend giving this cafe a try. It is serve yourself at the cafe bar and bring it to your seat of choice in your room of choice.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

They always have great coffee. Good small selection of food. Free wifi. My favorite is their selection of loose leaf teas. I love working from this place.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Went here to meet a friend for a quick drink. Staff was very nice - very knowledgeable, welcoming, and not pushy. The upstairs has plenty of nooks for nice conversation and downstairs has music. :-)
Close to my house so I'll be coming back soon.