All reviews world arena movie theater buffalo wild wings front desk great hotel king suite within walking distance would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast convenient location clean hotel the breakfast area short drive parking lot waffles pikes peak beds were comfortable
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We just completed a two night stay here and we felt we made a great choice. We were in a king suite and found it very comfortable and well appointed. The hotel has ample parking and the onsite amenities were very good. The hotel is close to I-25 which made it convenient for getting around Colorado Springs to visit area attractions. It is just 3.5 miles from downtown which has a great restaurant scene.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Breakfast spread was good. There was Scrambled eggs, bagels, oatmeals, and fresh fruits. Hotel Location is spot on with good space for parking. Front desk was 24 by 7.

I had made a request for a rollaway bed, a week before once I made the booking. Unfortunately, the front desk who answered my call did not bother to put up my request in booking, so we could not get the rollaway bed and had to sleep on the floor with comforter Thanks to front desk reception Jesus, who made some arrangements for comforters and gave the discount on the booking. One second night also the hotel was unable to arrange the rollaway bed.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Will definitely stay again. Everyone was friendly. We actually checked in twice in one week, as we were winging our trip. Whenever we travel we will definitely look for a Hampton Hotel to stay in!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank heatherdawn752018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I was attending a conference at the Broadmoor and chose this Hampton Inn as a nearby alternative to stay at that was much more reasonably priced and had complimentary breakfast. I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and the breakfast food and service can be hit and miss. This one was definitely a hit. The breakfast bar was well-stocked, the food was hot and fresh, real eggs not powdered ones, and the workers were all very friendly and very helpful. While I was there, 2 sports teams made up of teenage boys all hit the breakfast at the same time. The workers still kept everything stocked, there was plenty of hot fresh food for everyone, plus the desk clerks put together plenty of to go bags for the boys to take on their bus. Also, I had a small issue with the light in my bathroom not working, reported it, and the desk clerk immediately picked up the phone and said she would put in a work order right away. The problem was resolved by the time I got back to the room later that day. Very pleased with the overall experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2018

We were in Colorado Springs for a US Team Training Camp. We had busy days for four days. The hotel was comfortable, had friendly staff and the beds were great for a good night's sleep. Each morning, we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that provided good options, prior to an active day.

Date of stay: August 2018