“Great Service & Excellent Falafel”
Review of Garbanzo

Garbanzo
Ranked #889 of 1,495 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I took the liberty to stop by Garbanzo location off of Briargate Pkwy to pick up a quick healthy snack. I was pleased to find a server with a pleasant attitude. She quickly asked if I would like a sample of falafel, to which I responded, "How did you know?" The server went on to exclaim the wonderful benefits of falafel. Falafel is one of my favorite dishes unfortunately it is not always prepared well. To my surprise the falafel was FANTASTIC. This was a wonderful surprise to find such a quick healthy snack for under $3.00, and if you complete the survey at garbanzosurvey.com you can get a free drink or a side of falafel. Count me in. I encourage you to visit this location soon. Great Service, Excellent Prices, and Good Food. (Please note that I ordered the falafel to go the dinnerware is mine).

3  Thank 97antoine