All reviews buffet breakfast is amore pax beds laundry shampoo renovation
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Everything would have been nice except that they don't give enough attention to the breakfast buffet..the whole time we were there all the hot food items at breakfast were cold..nothing worst than eating cold and greasy corned beef and tocino, cold soup, rice etc. It was indeed a major turn off on this otherwise nice hotel..oh and their drainage in the shower is clogged..the staff however were generally friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PinayJGQ_23
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is great, the room is big and clean. The hotel personnel are kind and approachable. The only thing that off to us, is what they called "hotel policy" that someone will check your room at 10am, what if I walked naked around that time and that policy didn't state anywhere. We leave our room to have breakfast and when we returned back, our door was already open and all our things such us phones, laptap and other important stuff were put at risk. Someone checked our room at didn't close the door properly. They said, it's hotel policy to have someone to check the room but no one inform about that nor explain to us during check in. It could have been better that they explicitly state this or inform their guests upon check in. We didn't continue to file a written complaint due to holiday season and good thing all our things are still intact. But i guess the management should check their policy again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank chiquiconde
Reviewed December 13, 2017

We booked a room in this hotel due to an event we need to go in Clark. we decided to book here as we thought that its one of the best hotels in Clark but I guess we were wrong. We booked in other hotels before around the same area like Queens, Widus and Park Inn just to name a few but if I will rank them with Royce included, Royce will be last.

The hotel is old, the stains and cracks on the wall is visible. the bathroom doesnt feel clean and the water from the shower area goes through the actual bathroom floor which makes everything you step in wet (please see pictures) and the bed is hard.

the free water isn't there when you check in unless you ask for it. the voucher for breakfast will not be given unless you ask for it. the reception will just give you the keycard with the room number and not tell you about specific stuff you can do in the hotel given that they're hotel and casino.

The buffet breakfast was OK but the utensils aren't clean. I even asked the waiter not to pour the coffee in the cup on my table and showed him how dirty it is and even the plates. he looked for a new one cause he checked the other cups from other table and they also have dirt.

Overall, I wouldn't book in their hotel again as I know I have better options other than Royce.

Room Tip: Check other hotels for better option
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Deejbeaue
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Mid range hotel for business and pleasure. A bit outside Clark city, but a few good restaurants are close. Rooms and room service is ok. Had to follow up with my laundry before checking out ☹️. Staff is friendly and helpful. Price range too high.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nils A
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

This used to be Oxford Hotel. Then they re-branded and renovated. I was hoping to see a better hotel with better amenities, great food, & excellent service. None of that qualified for at least a 3-star rating.
However, if you just want a place to sleep for the night and leave in the morning after burning your money in the casino, you can consider this place.
In my experience, relaxation and value for money are the least of their priorities for the guest. So unfortunately, I’m unimpressed :(

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business