We booked the hotel as a team building venue. Here are things I like about the hotel and its staff:
1. Friendly staff but you will have to a bit of waiting for some requests.
2. Good hotel rooms with cable and wifi.
3. There are teambuidling facilities, a lap pool, wave pool, and an art museum
4. The owner is a wood master. That means he crafted all the wooden furniture in the hotel.
5. Breakfast menu choices are just right.
6. Our lunch and dinner was catered. But if you are ordering off the menu, try the kare kare and the home made ice cream.
7. Internet covers the entire property but my experience for this stay is that it is a bit slow. The hotel has plenty of guests.
I am happy with this stay though.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking