“Great Staycation”
Review of Xenia Hotel

Xenia Hotel
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We had our staycation weeks ago and the experience was great especially the pool. The hotel is also very near with fastfood chains, malls and stores. I love it! Will definitely comeback this holidays.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I was boiling water with the water heater, and tried to reach for a cup next to it. Got scorched by the metal snout of the water heater. I have never seen water heaters like that. Other hotels have plastic ones and even the ones I bought for personal use. Be very careful. The hotel should caution customers or replace them with safer ones. Very bad. Now my right arm is scarred for life. Thanks to your hotel.

Captain RS Gigante
Asiana Airlines

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ERLopez, Manager at Xenia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Mr. Lindo T.

Thank you for giving us your honest review of your recent stay. We appreciate all genuine guest comments as it helps us in our drive to continuously improve our facilities and services.
We feel sorry about the unfortunate experience of Capt. RS Gigante with our electric kettle. Rest assured that your suggestion is well noted and considered. We will be more than happy to provide you with your preferred kettle on your next visit to avoid such incident form happening again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Pros:
✔️Nice elevated lobby
✔️Service at the entrance was superb
✔️Big rooms
✔️4 star room features
✔️Comfy bed and pillows
✔️Good aircon unit
✔️Wifi in all rooms
✔️Buffet breakfast
✔️Not so strict hotel policy for the extra guest
✔️Clean outdoor pool with mountain view
✔️ ALL in ALL good service and facilities

Sorry for me no Cons for this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Shimmerpurse,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Xenia Hotel and for your recommendation. We really try to provide a warm and welcoming environment for all families and I am so glad that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. It was a pleasure being of service to you and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I checked in on this hotel during october. The hotel was very full and a few slots of rooms were left. Yet the management maintained the hotel. Lets start with the rooms, the room we took was a deluxe twin. It was very nice, the bathroom was good. Very spacious, alot of amenities. The bed was comfortable fluffy matress. The room was good i guess it was sound proof. Everything you need is with Xenia. The front desk was very kind even the staff outside, guards, etc. The deluxe twin was detailed had chairs and tables. The hotel has a gym,pool,spa,chinese cuisine, and a 7 eleven down stairs.
The only cons i can say, THE BREAKFAST FOOD WAS TERRIBLE! i guess that was the only con. I would recommend you staying in this hotel! Hope it helped you ;)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrei L
Reviewed 9 October 2017

When you are tired and need to rest at a hotel closest to the airport, Xenia Hotel was there for the purpose.
Very good assistance at the airport, transfer, reception, easy check-in, fast check-out.
Breakfast was not marvelous, but who cares, when you have to fly very early morning?
(Amazing Bed and linen).

Room Tip: very affordable if you need to stay overnight.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fernando T
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed there one night. Impressed overall. Rooms are actually small apartments, air conditioning is quite. Breakfast was really nice (except for that fluo green juice!). Internet connection was fast and reliable. Staff was friendly. A good place to stay, very close to CRK.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Stayed here a week and a half ago. It wasn't bad. It wasn't spectacular either. I would say that this is a case of you get what you pay for, but the Hotel Seoul I'm staying in this week is 500 pesos cheaper and is absolutely breath-taking.

The doors to the rooms on the 4th floor swung outwards, I don't get why but perhaps it's so that no one can kick the door in? Never thought of it that way, but yeah, that could be a plausible reason. That fact just weirded me out.

The room itself was spacious, lots of cabinet space, a counter for what would have been a kitchen (the room looked like a re-purposed apartment or condo), but that was no biggie. I was hoping though that they tore down the wall and kept it in one room. What they have is a little living room separated by a wall and the bedroom. While this would be good for some especially those living there medium-term or those with multiple people who didn't want to share a bed, quick transients like myself would probably find this kind of off, especially after being in so many hotels. What made this distinct was that the bedroom was kind of cramped, with the bed leaving very little space to move around, and not having the TV in the bedroom is a bit annoying for lazy folks like myself. As I said, it's not bad, for some it could be convenient, just not for me.

The breakfast was so-so. I did not enjoy it. Maybe it was too early and the staff hadn't warmed up much, but it was just really so-so. On a dreary weather day, the ho-hum breakfast just dragged my rating down. But then again, it is serviceable. Just not to the choosy folks. It will serve a purpose, and that would be to fill you out.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank BogsFab
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clark Freeport Zone
1.6 km away
Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark
Quest Hotel and Conference Cente...
#3 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
6.2 km away
ABC Hotel
ABC Hotel
#2 of 71 in Angeles City

Been to Xenia Hotel? Share your experiences!