All reviews room attendant sm mall a lovely stay deserves a raise the breakfast area club carlson points walking distance each morning business trip excellent customer service room space international airport stayed here for a week the general manager convenient location angeles city egg station
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I booked in this hotel for 2D1N due to a business I need to do in Clark. overall, the room is cozy, the bed is good and the buffet breakfast is great. I love the service especially at the buffet area and the room smells clean. their free shampoo and conditioner is dove.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Dear Deejbeaue,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip.

We are glad to have met your expectations, from the cozy room, buffet breakfast, clean room, and bathroom amenities.

We would love to welcome you back again for your next visit in the area.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

@ PARK INN, CLARK FROM 11/24/2017 a12/02/2017. Room 510

I never stayed at Park Inn, Clark but have stayed in their other hotels in Cebu and Davao. There's a uniformity of services and staff's personality, yet still different.

When I checked in, the Manager On Duty, was there to assist the staff to checking me in. My flight came in at 2am, and I was accommodated, it did cost me an early check-in penalty, but all attempts made to give me the best rate they can offer for the early check in.

I also noted, the guy who checked me in was the one who escorted me to my room with my bags, now that was different!

The dining room and kitchen staff were awesome, always there for any needs I have. Always smiling, not once I heard complaints, just wanting to please me constantly.

The moment you enter the building, the security are very welcoming and respectful, and of course, the front desk staff were great. The hotel has a very friendly atmosphere.

Oh, I will be remiss if I fail to mention my room attendant, he kept my room clean and in order, as it was always in a state of disarray.

SM mall and iQor BPO company is conveniently close, the place is busy and it invites you to walk around feeling safe.

I did not mentioned any name, but you all know who you are, and I am grateful for everything.

If I have to stay in AC, I will definitely come back to Park Inn. Clark.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Cecille2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Clark. We are glad that you had an awesome experience.

We are pleased that our service is up to the standard you had with our sister hotels in Davao. The team will be delighted to read your kind words when we share this with them, and we look forward to your return soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple