“Excellent!”

Park Inn by Radisson Clark
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I booked in this hotel for 2D1N due to a business I need to do in Clark. overall, the room is cozy, the bed is good and the buffet breakfast is great. I love the service especially at the buffet area and the room smells clean. their free shampoo and conditioner is dove.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Deejbeaue,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip.

We are glad to have met your expectations, from the cozy room, buffet breakfast, clean room, and bathroom amenities.

We would love to welcome you back again for your next visit in the area.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

@ PARK INN, CLARK FROM 11/24/2017 a12/02/2017. Room 510

I never stayed at Park Inn, Clark but have stayed in their other hotels in Cebu and Davao. There's a uniformity of services and staff's personality, yet still different.

When I checked in, the Manager On Duty, was there to assist the staff to checking me in. My flight came in at 2am, and I was accommodated, it did cost me an early check-in penalty, but all attempts made to give me the best rate they can offer for the early check in.

I also noted, the guy who checked me in was the one who escorted me to my room with my bags, now that was different!

The dining room and kitchen staff were awesome, always there for any needs I have. Always smiling, not once I heard complaints, just wanting to please me constantly.

The moment you enter the building, the security are very welcoming and respectful, and of course, the front desk staff were great. The hotel has a very friendly atmosphere.

Oh, I will be remiss if I fail to mention my room attendant, he kept my room clean and in order, as it was always in a state of disarray.

SM mall and iQor BPO company is conveniently close, the place is busy and it invites you to walk around feeling safe.

I did not mentioned any name, but you all know who you are, and I am grateful for everything.

If I have to stay in AC, I will definitely come back to Park Inn. Clark.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Cecille2020

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Clark. We are glad that you had an awesome experience.

We are pleased that our service is up to the standard you had with our sister hotels in Davao. The team will be delighted to read your kind words when we share this with them, and we look forward to your return soon.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clark Freeport Zone
5.9 km away
Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark
Quest Hotel and Conference Cente...
#3 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
1 km away
Red Planet Angeles City
Red Planet Angeles City
#3 of 71 in Angeles City

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Clark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Clark

Address: Manuel A. Roxas Avenue | SM City Clark, Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Luzon 2010, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Luzon > Central Luzon Region > Pampanga Province > Angeles City > Clark Freeport Zone
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Luxury Hotel in Clark Freeport Zone
#1 Best Value Hotel in Clark Freeport Zone
Price Range: $116 - $170 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Clark 4*
Park Inn by Radisson Clark is a midscale hotel inside the complex of Central Luzon's leisure destination mall, SM City Clark. The 154-room hotel is centrally located in the conjunction of Angeles City, Mabalacat City and the Clark Freeport Zone. Its bright and trendy atmosphere, reinforced by its "Adding Color to Life" service philosophy and "Living Room" lobby concept, complements the staff's friendly and efficient service, making it a smart choice for business and leisure travelers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Clark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Park Inn By Radisson Clark Philippines/Angeles City