All reviewsroom attendantsm malla lovely staydeserves a raisethe breakfast areaclub carlson pointswalking distanceeach morningbusiness tripexcellent customer serviceroom spaceinternational airportstayed here for a weekthe general managerconvenient locationangeles cityegg station
Reviewed February 16, 2018

I stay for one night on business in February. the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room was what i expected (small).
The main issue for me for the lack of international plugs. I needed to work and charge my appliances; no plugs and front desk had no adaptors. For a business traveler, a nightmare scenario!
The location is great for downtown but i probably wouldn't stay again unless there were international sockets.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Bahamas_sunsets,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for taking the time to share your feedback and for appreciating our friendly staff, and property's location.

We pride ourselves in providing the best stay experience to our guests, and we are disappointed that aspects of your recent stay did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay, and rest assured that we will take action on your feedback by providing adaptors at the front desk for guest's use.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Great location! Friendly and courteous staff, very accommodating from check in to check out. Rooms were nice and clean. Buffet breakfast was good. The kids enjoyed the pool. Will definitely be back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear RLD1229,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are glad that the friendliness of our team members as well as the location, nice and clean rooms met your expectations.

We look forward to having the pleasure to welcome you and your family back for another nice stay in Clark.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

My 2nd time staying in the hotel. Nice and extremely clean located next to a shopping mall which is a huge bonus because the hotel has limited dinner options.
However the bar in the lobby is very nice with extremely chatty personnel which I consider a good thing.
Ms Marj, I believe that was her name, was the unfortunate one having to serve me drinks.

I had an "accessible" room which I had booked myself by mistake because I don't have a need for this type of room, yet. The room had only a bed but no desk or a single chair which I find a bit unusual. Only two small tables next to the bed.
The bathroom has plenty of rails to grab for support but nothing outside the bathroom. The room itself is right next to the elevator but this didn't cause any extra noice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear MrKaj,

Thank you for staying again at Park Inn by Radisson Clark and for sharing your feedback.

We are glad that you had an overall pleasant stay experience and thank you for appreciating our clean rooms and the proximity of our property to the mall. Will share your kind words to Marj of our F&B team as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here to see the Hot Air Balloon Festival. We had a comfortable stay. They are very responsive to emails. The employees are nice and accommodating. Thank you to their GM, Ms. Zeny.
The location is very good.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for choosing to stay at Park Inn by Radisson Clark!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay experience with us during the Hot Air Balloon Festival. I am blessed to have a great team here. We look forward to welcoming you back for another family weekend stay in Clark.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

This was my first stay at the Park Inn and we chose it at random from the available choices not sure at all what we were going to get. I will be honest, my first impression was kind of "meh". As others have said the rooms are on the small side and, while adequate, are certainly not fancy. However, after settling in this place really just continued to get better. Despite the size of the room, the AC was awesome (like I got actually cold and had to adjust it warmer which is great!) and the bed was really comfortable. The linens were perfect and all the bedding was either new or just in very good shape. The second really great thing was the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We snacked at the bar and enjoyed both the bar tender and the other hotel guests just hanging out there. Finally, the location is great. Just outside the mall (right across the street) were a number of good restaurants. We had a few really good meals there. Also, there is a well stocked 7/11 right across the street and a nice coffee shop. If you need a convenient place to stay - especially business travelers alone - this hotel has everything you need!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
ParkInnClark, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Clark, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Alijbro,

Thank you for so much for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor and for recommending us as a place to stay in Clark.

We are pleased to know that your first impression didn't last as we are happy to know that you enjoyed the room, a/c, comfortable bed, clean linens, the team's friendly and genuine service, and the accessibility of our location right outside the mall, and 7/11 added convenience throughout your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back.