“Clean and comfortable”

Hampton Inn and Suites Craig
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Craig
Reviewed 29 May 2011

Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Service was good. Our family enjoyed the pool. The price was excellent. My only complaint is that the walls are a bit thin. Our neighbors woke us up early. We could hear their tv and them talking.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 May 2011

I dont know where to begin. The breakfast bar, the amazing staff, the gorgeous rooms, very, very clean. Im one of the fussiest travelers you will ever meet, and this hotel met every single criteria that I have for a good stay in an outstanding way. This hotel goes above and beyond, sets a new bar for all hotels and they spoiled me. Thank you so much for making me feel like I was at home! We needed some eyedrops and the manager went out of his way to get us some and paid for them out of his own pocket, unexpected and amazing customer service.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I've stayed at this Hampton with colleagues on four occasions in the last twelve months. It is new, spacious and well designed, on the western edge of town. The facilities, including indoor pool and gym, are of high quality. Lately the breakfast needs some attention - I suspect the person preparing it isn't familiar with scrambled eggs. Although Daniella has departed, we still use her list of the best local restaurants and bars - there is a great variety. We always look forward to our meetings in Craig and this hotel is part of the reason.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2011

Made same day reservation with the hotel and I couldnt believe how proffesional and plesant the gentelman was that had taken my frantic call. He added security to my stressful trip with a touch of humor making my reservation quick and painless. Upon arrival an hour later it was the same gentelman at the desk. While taking in the refreshing new hotel surroundings the gentelman quickly greeted me by my last name(impressive guess at who I was) Brian had not only taken my reservation but he also paid attention to my what seemed as my many needs. He is by far the best I have seen in this industry and extremely proffesional. My room was astounding and the bed inviting. The halls are a little noisy but not as bad as it could have been. The breakfast and internet can use some updating but overall amazing stay and thank you again Brian and the rest of the Hampton Inn staff job well done.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We can't say enough good things about this hotel! Having stayed in hundreds of hotels throughout the U, S., Canada, the Caribbean and Europe, from 2 stars through 5 stars, I have learned that what makes a great hotel are its people. Jared, the manager, Daniella and Brian, at the front desk, and the remainder of the anonymous staff are skilled at responding quickly and doing all the little things which make a guest feel special. And this brand-spanking new hotel, replete with large, comfortable beds, over-sized rooms and upscale amenities, could serve as a flagship for the Hampton Inn group. While it may be located in Craig, Colorado, an atypical tourist destination, this luxurious Hampton Inn stands among the very best of the hotels in which we've had the good fortune to stay. If you're going this way, it is a must stay. Bravo, Hampton Inns!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bbradyesq
Reviewed 5 December 2010

Check-in staff very friendly and professional. Also, within 1st hr, front desk called my room, checking that room met my needs. My room was well furnished, looked and smelled vey clean. Very large breakfast area. Standard offerings but also had complimentary eggs, sausage and home fries available. Had reserved a two night stay but business meetings wrapped up by noon of second day. Housekeeping had already been to my room but, at checkout, the front desk offered to still only charge me for a one night stay. When in Craig again, I will certainly return to this Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2010

This hotel is less than a year old and everything is clean and nice.
Pro: 1. Complimentary Breakfast which offers hot items.
2. Complimentary WiFi.
3. TV program selection is very good, including HBO, ESPN, etc.
4. Hot tube, GYM, swimming pool is very clean.
Con: 1. AC is very loud. I had to turn it off.
2. Bed is too soft for me.
3. As someone mentioned before, the sound of door close is loud.
Overall, I think Hampton is the best hotel in Craig. I hope they keep it that way.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business