“Delicious breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is a neat space with friendly, efficient staff. We stopped in for breakfast and sat at the bar. The biscuits and gravy were delicious as we're the simple egg plate with hashbrowns and pancakes.

We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is a terrific place for breakfast, especially for families with children. Every dish we had was good (generous portions too if that's important to you) and service was efficient, friendly and courteous. Especially recommend are the Lorraine Omelet and the Teddy Bear pancakes for the kiddos. For a long time, this place was Crested Butte's grocery store and retains a good bit of local flavor and charm. Highly recommended for breakfast.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A must PASS BREAKFAST STOP!
Rude customer service and there food is average nothing spectacular about it! I'd go to McDonald's before going back! I ordered steak & eggs and my steak was burnt! It's like everyone's going through a midlife crisis!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Monday around 10 am plenty of open seating we chose a table for two. Very good place i had the salmon eggs Benedict and was the best I have had in CB. I also got a side of a single biscuit with gravy which was tasty.

I ordered the hash brown but received home fries instead did not send it back because they looked ok. I also ordered a small oj and did not get it but it was on my bill. They gladly removed it and that was that.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This breakfast burrito was awesome; perhaps the best I have ever had. Stuffed full of eggs,potatos,spinach,bacon,avocado,and the green chilly was wonderful. Coffee good too and staff was friendly and gave great service