“Tasty dinner”
Review of Woodstone Grille

Woodstone Grille
Ranked #39 of 74 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Reviewed September 24, 2016

We ate only one meal here, but it was quite tasty in a pleasant atmosphere. We did not eat breakfast there this morning as the line to get in was very long....very popular.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

Our server, Sadie, was awesome. Very helpful and always smiling. Made us feel right at home. The soups were to die for! The tomato & Bean soup (more like veggy soup) was our favorite. Didn't like the trout appetizer.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Possibly the best pizza I have ever had! I ordered a carry out Woodstock pizza- Such fresh ingredients, piping hot and so flavorful! Staff is so nice and upbeat!
I just got to Crested Butte today so carry out was perfect. I will join them for a sit down dinner in the next couple days. A great place!

Reviewed July 13, 2016

They have a tasty all you can eat mini buffet complete with a chef prepared custom omelette. Standard breakfast fare, muffins, bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit, etc. Good stop for $13 if you are looking to stay close to the hotel and not make the run into town.

The dinner menu is fairly limited. We did stop here for wine and appetizers which were great. During both visits the service was excellent.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

We only ate here for the buffet once, but it seemed fresh and the bacon was pretty awesome. I don't even like bacon that much and I ate some. They had waffles, pancakes, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal,oatmeal and assorted breads. The coffee service was stellar. Our server was very friendly and prompt. For 13 bucks it wasn't too bad as buffets go, but I must say the waffles were a little more like a cookie than I would like....