“Some mighty fine pasta!”
Review of Woodstone Grille

Woodstone Grille
Ranked #41 of 74 Restaurants in Crested Butte
Reviewed October 2, 2017

First off the restaurant is located by the main lobby on the first floor so that makes it rather accessible. The staff was great and the San Cristobal pasta was delicious! That was one of the best pastas I've had in a while. I wouldn't call this place a "cheap eats" place but what do you expect when you come to a ski resort? I would definitely eat here again!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We ate the breakfast buffet here because we were staying at The Grand Lodge. The pancakes were bland. The wait staff was really "out of it." We had to ask for so many things (coffee refill, etc.) that should have been a given. They definitely need more training in the area of customer service.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

High recommend Woodstone Grille. Good food & they pair drinks with certain specials. A nice touch. But the best part about eating here is Stephanie!! She has to be the world's best waitress!! Very accommodating, personable, smiling, fun, knowledgeable about the food and yet not overbearing. Wish we could take her home to train waitresses in our area!! Thank you Steph for an awesome evening & getting to know you. We will be back because of you!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Given that the town center of Crested Butte is some 2.5 miles from the mountain area (where most of the lodging is located), there are precious few restaurants for those who just don't feel like getting on a bus or back into our cars for dinner. After an 8 hour drive we just needed to walk to something. I scoured the internet for suitable restaurants. The Woodstone Grille is located in a large hotel. The atmosphere was good, the service was very good, the food? Not so much. Considering the lack of competition I suppose they have little incentive to improve. I dislike veggies that are overcooked, but the asparagus was essentially raw. The pasta pomodoro suffered from an overload of balsamic vinegar. But given the circumstances it was ok.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2017

Average hotel fare,My wife's trout came out cold.The pizza I had was decent.Asked for iced tea and was told that they
didn't have ice tea.Rather unsual for restaurant to not have
ice tea.